Rack and Suspension Lift and Brakes

Hey I hope nobody gets mad that I am asking about lifts, but here it my problem

I want to add a 2" or 3" lift to a 2002 LE 4x4, I also want a wilderness rack like the Garvin ones, I am wondering if anyone can reccomend a good rack that will attach to the factory roof-rack, I also would like to know which suspension lift I should buy from 4x4parts.com, there are alot of options or maybe someone knows another site that sells lifts, I also need new rotors and I was thinking a cross drilled rotor. i don't really know very much so any help would be appreciated, also do you think I could install a lift myself? or should I leave it to the pros?

Racks: I dont know the Garvin ones... but I love mine...

got it from crappy tire last year for $250.00... I also got the net & an extension for it...

Manitoulin124.jpg

Find it here...

Sorry to (mostly) everyone else, it's only avail in Canada. (that's a first!)

0401146_450_CC_2ffd3.jpg

Edited by Pezzy

Hey Pezzy! Is that mud I see on the "Clean Nissan? :nono::P

hehehe... yup - she was offroad once... got VERY stuck very fast... had to get tugged out. Regardless, I think I did a pretty good job not getting stuck sooner, and also being able to do a 74392 point turn on the trail to get back out!

Manitoulin114.jpg

We were looking for a spot to camp... we had the pathy instead of the X, as it was a NON OFF ROAD weekend... :D

Vengeful - it might be worth the drive!! We have friends in Rochester that come up to go wheeling a few times a year... we also head down there a few times for mod days. (cuz shipping to Canada SUCKS!) B)

ok so I bought the buy 3 get one free deal, 2 shocks, 2 struts, and 4 coils, now how do I go about installing these items, is it easy stuff for an amature or should I leave it to the pros? can someone tell me how to do it step by step, or at least direct me to a site/link for it