'94-'95 Factory Service Manual on CD

I ran into these after looking at another thread. I can't use one, but I thought I'd give those of you who can a head's up. I've got one for my '91 Supra, it's in PDF format ~ pretty nice, super easy to look things up, and you can print out anything you need to drag to the garage to study in person. :aok:

Service Manuals

He's got 2 or 3 of them... let the bidding begin! :type:

(Kudos to trialsin26 for the original link) :takebow:

Edited by hardwaretoad

dude... where ya been... 88 posted a link to a freebie (and I think he is also hosting a copy). I downloaded the zip file (something like 42 MB) and it's all pdf files. Would be nice if it were an interactive indes or all one document so searching could happen. I haven't had time to muck around with it to get it that way yet.

I downloaded it from the link that 88 provided. If he doesn't have it hosted, or the original link doesn't work, I can host it on my FTP server. PM me for connection details.

IT's the 94 FSM with the 95 supplemental manual.

Great, the links still work. I can continue to use my bandwidth for downloading por......I mean......major motion pictures :D

:cool2:

It is possible to download the Owners Manual from Pathfinders 1996 to 2005, you can follow the link http://www.Nissan-techinfo.com/Nissan/dept...sp?dept%5Fid=36.

The Service Manual requires more work, the zipped file is not available, or I wasn't able to find it. You can copy them from the link http://www.Nissan-techinfo.com/Nissan/refg...hfinder/fwd.pdf. Available service manuals are from 1994 to 2005, so to get other year than 1994 just change the year in the link. As the Service Manuals are composed from many PDFs, you'll need to save one by one. So, for each index item after "FOREWORD", click it, wait for the PDF to load, save it and go back to the previous one (fwd.pdf). For each index item after "FOREWORD" there's an associated PDF file.

OMG I just had a revelation. Somebody make copies of that. I'd buy a copy.

Me too! I saw them on ebay also. But, if someone buys one, I will pay for a copy ;)