Newbie from IDAHO

RIPB.88

Hello all my name is Matt and I am very excited to join your forum. I acquired my 88 Pathfinder a few months ago, and instantly fell in love. I've only had the chance to take it off road a few times, but boy did it get my gears going! :laugh: I have been viewing this forum for a few weeks now and have enjoyed the awesome threads on here.

Yeah me too and there really isn't a lot of rust on it either. No frame rust was relieving after seeing the factory muffler completely rotted away. Super 44 time I thought I was the only one in Idaho! Ha glad I'm not though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Good to see another Idahoan on here! I'm in Boise. :)

Nice rig. Got to love the 2 doors!

Thank you. I love the look of the 2 door

Yeah me too and there really isn't a lot of rust on it either. No frame rust was relieving after seeing the factory muffler completely rotted away. Super 44 time I thought I was the only one in Idaho! Ha glad I'm not though.

There aren't many of us on this forum. Although I've seen a whole two other lifted WD21's running around out by Meridian/Highway 55.

I had never seen a 2 door until I got mine and as soon as I got back into town a light blue one passed me. Plenty of 4 doors here though