Secret Satan #6?

KovemaN

We have secret Satan every year at my house. We all put gifts under the tree and go to bed. When we get up, one of us is missing and we split up their gifts. When we eat the turkey we blame their disappearance on Satan.

• Like 1

I think it is too late. I did think of it, but it was after T-day already and traffic has been slow so I didn't even run it up the flag pole to ask, figuring we were already a day late and a dollar short.

Maybe next year I'll remember in time... :rolleyes:

Which Pathy are you selling?

B

We have secret Satan every year at my house. We all put gifts under the tree and go to bed. When we get up, one of us is missing and we split up their gifts. When we eat the turkey we blame their disappearance on Satan.

(it's not turkey...)

B

• Like 1

I think with Secret Satan, you would give out everyone's wishes and addresses to the Satans. Then they would have to go and make that person's wish just a little more unattainable. For example: B has a new LED light bar and needs a relay kit. The Satan would go out to his house and steal the light bar.

As usual, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. I like that TJM though...

GLWS

I think with Secret Satan, you would give out everyone's wishes and addresses to the Satans. Then they would have to go and make that person's wish just a little more unattainable. For example: B has a new LED light bar and needs a relay kit. The Satan would go out to his house and steal the light bar.

That might work better if we were all a tad closer, but yeah, that would be messed up... :lol:

B