Ugly Adopted Baby

kdj

I just brought home the new ugly adopted baby. She was born in 2003 and is 182.7 in. long and now weighs in at a couple of tons. It's name is Silver Chilkoot #2.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned in ealier posts that I'm out in the the woods and don't have high speed internet. My computer is hooked to a party phone line (with wires) and only has a dial up connection. Which means I have pulse not tone connection. Unless your over 40 or so (does any one remember a phone with a dial) you might not know what that means but basically it means I can't send photos to photobucket etc.. A couple of the boys on here have offered to help with this (Nunya and Bushnut) and when I get my new email address straightened out I will try to get them to set me up with photos. Also I have no cell phone, DVD's, CD's, GPS's, iPhones, ETC or any other initials except VHS. I live on a dirt road where sometimes I don't see traffic for days...and I love it. Some people go off roading now and again, I do it every time I get to the end of the driveway.

I mentioned in ealier posts that I'm out in the the woods and don't have high speed internet. My computer is hooked to a party phone line (with wires) and only has a dial up connection. Which means I have pulse not tone connection. Unless your over 40 or so (does any one remember a phone with a dial) you might not know what that means but basically it means I can't send photos to photobucket etc.. A couple of the boys on here have offered to help with this (Nunya and Bushnut) and when I get my new email address straightened out I will try to get them to set me up with photos. Also I have no cell phone, DVD's, CD's, GPS's, iPhones, ETC or any other initials except VHS. I live on a dirt road where sometimes I don't see traffic for days...and I love it. Some people go off roading now and again, I do it every time I get to the end of the driveway.

Dude I saw you in a movie once, the fbi was hunting you and all these black helicopters circled around and shot at your house, But you'd already escaped out through the tunnels underneath, great movie..
  • Like 1