First time off-road

CDN_S4

Decided to go explore my immediate area for trails and off- road spots. Turns out there are lots!!

Found an abandoned quarry and some remote beaches

2a3e4yhu.jpg

2u2y4y9y.jpg

e3e6a4uv.jpg

i have some trails like 3 blocks from home , and live in a populated area but nothing that cool , its mostly small slabs from abandoned boy scout camp and transient camps.

Yeah I had no idea these places existed. Just decided to go explore, since I only just moved out of town and into the country 2 months ago.

Yeah the water is surprisingly clear, considering it's THE major river in New Brunswick. It's where I do all my boating. Some massive scary fish in there!

Good find on those trails, I remember there were a few south of Fredericton (Lost Lake I think) and under the power lines.

LOL lost lake is in the training area, you don't wanna go there, I've seen tanks get hopelessly stuck and submersed in there...

Here is another one from the gravel pit

IMG_5666.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey CDN_S4, nice pics. Just wondering what type and size of tires you have on there? Looks good. Stock height? Thanks

LOL lost lake is in the training area, you don't wanna go there, I've seen tanks get hopelessly stuck and submersed in there...

Here is another one from the gravel pit

IMG_5666.jpg

Well thanks, glad you like it, I think it doesn't look very good unless it gets some 31's on.

This was taken at stock height yes and the tires are 245/75/R16. Not sure what that converts to in inches though.

It's been awhile since I left, I just remember chopping down trees, fireworks and beer.

Wish I could get back out there for a tasking and bring my Pathy along.

• 2 weeks later...