Slight erratic miss

Hey guys I have had a slight erratic miss until the engine temp gets normal since I have owned it . Any ideas? I've just got through doing the timing belt and hoses etc. Do I have a ghost problem?

My 94 does this too, especially on cold mornings. It will run rough for about 10 seconds and then start to clear up and then be fine for the rest of the day.

Multiple possibilities. On cold starts is when the truck needs the richest mixture and spark. So the first thing I would check is ohm the injectors, check wires and plugs, check cap and rotor, check for vacuum leaks, check your mas, check for carbon on the intake valves, check your fast idle cam position and or aac valve, check throttle position, see if the egr is sticking, check your timing, check your air and fuel filters etc I almost forgot check fuel pressure and the regulator

Edited by byob

The most likely cause you have is the exhausts manifolds are cold and don't have a good seat until it warms up and the metal expands getting a good seat. You probably hear a tick that like xylicon says for 10/20 seconds when you first start up. Very common in the pathfinder engine