So... i saw my first WD21 pathfinder today.

NIssanBoston

Saw it driving by a tire place, and i just couldn't stop drooling over it, it was all stock. It makes me want to save more money and buy myself a 2nd pathfinder which i think i'm going to do. Never really saw one up close before. Fell in love with it xD. Random i kno.. lmfao

Better snatch it up! Parts are getting hard to find for these things though.

Not really. Most stores still have things in stock, or can get them same day. I agree with you on nissan oem parts, though. My friend likes mk2 vw's, now those are hard to find parts for.

Saw it driving by a tire place, and i just couldn't stop drooling over it, it was all stock. It makes me want to save more money and buy myself a 2nd pathfinder which i think i'm going to do. Never really saw one up close before. Fell in love with it xD. Random i kno.. lmfao

You had never seen one before? :blink:

They are like locusts out here...

Yes, definitely get one if you can find a non-rusted/good condition one for a decent price. They certainly ride/drive a bit different than an R50, that is for sure...

With the NPORA resource, stuff will be available for a wHile :lol:

Agreed! People parting out, aftermarket parts get recycled, junkyard runs with wish lists, people making components, etc. Not to mention there are still a lot on the road, so I don't see a problem with parts for a long while. Still, do what I do and dedicate a shelf in your garage for things like headrests, steering wheels, arm rests, MAFs, TPSs, ECUs O2 sensors, etc and slowly collect them over time... ;)

B

WD21's are getting very scarce here in New England. I keep my eye out, and I can go weeks without seeing one. The ones I have seen look like they are falling apart. Mine could use a paint job, but otherwise it's still in pretty good shape.

• Like 1

WD21's are getting very scarce here in New England. I keep my eye out, and I can go weeks without seeing one. The ones I have seen look like they are falling apart. Mine could use a paint job, but otherwise it's still in pretty good shape.

Exactly man, ur only like an hour away from me but even so i barely see any , every since i saw this WD21 i saw about 2 in the time span from when i made the topic . 21 years and i see my first WD21... lol...

Exactly man, ur only like an hour away from me but even so i barely see any , every since i saw this WD21 i saw about 2 in the time span from when i made the topic . 21 years and i see my first WD21... lol...

Tough to find in the junk yards too. I've been trying to convert my 92 with the rear speaker pods (ripped out long ago) to the 93-95 rear headliner speakers. I have the speaker bracket, but I need a donor headliner. If you see or know of one in a JY in Mass, shoot me a pm.

i see them on the road all the time down here,like not beater... like cleaner than mine . I'm surprised i have not more people in my area on the board. maybe i need to put a big npora sticker on it but my beast maybe a bad advertiser.