Officially Nissanless today (vehicle less too)

ahardb0dy

Pathfinder sold a few weeks ago and step daughters BF made the last payment on my 90 sentra today, so I am now vehicle less until I can find a truck. The pickings are pretty slim lately on craigslist as well as autotrader, the one's I am finding are either regular cabs or automatics or the sellers are asking some ridiculous amount for them. Got to just keep looking, as I have been everyday morning and evening.

I agree, keep working at it and maintain your standards!! I looked at a Pathfinder that needed tons of work in the City of Carson one night that was doable, but I decided to maintain my standards and passed on it. I then ended up buying the Project Pathfinder rig the next day!!!

Edited by boothill2008

You still have the pathfinder family as options..don't turn off the pathfinder bug yet, WE know you want to get back with us pathfinder drivers...LOL. :) keep looking..ye shall find....gd luck..

Thanks for the ride offer, I'm driving the Mazda 3 we just bought for my wife. But if she needs the car I'll let you know

I drove a Miata when they first came out, way back, drove it back to a dealer after my job worked on it, got a lot of looks, people were probably surprised I fit in the car, I barely did.

Maybe get one of those Monster Miata conversions with the 302 V8 than ..... Nah, I'll pass ! LOL

At least he's not looking for a MR2...that's even smaller..why not a newer style frontier? It's been rated as one of 4wheeler magazine top ten trucks, don't have to get a 4x4. Oh yea you have a rear window for d21 my bad. Oh well, at least I was thinking Nissan for y'all. LOL keep looking my friend, that dream truck is out there. :) !

Wouldn't buy a newer Frontier even if I could afford one, want something I can work on myself. Not going through what I went through with the 07 sentra again. I'll stick to the D21's that I know.

SO that is the reason for you getting rid of the titan, the truth comes out. LOL, just ribbing you. I'm not going to enjoy this weekend much, gotta jack up the titan and start to replace all the brakes and rotors with some updated slotted type, gotta be careful with all the darn sensitive sensors, I think the oil change will be less stress though, now that I own it I'm doing my own maintenance work when/where I can without a master's degree in computer science...you willing to fly to get a good deal on your truck? I saw a sweet little d21 2day for $2800, only 112k on it. Looked like it was stock. It said death forces sale. No dents or tairs.

No local only, thanks for looking.

We liked the Titan, losing that was a poor financial decision, wouldn't like the gas mileage with the prices of gas today if we still had it though !

Look at the weight you'll lose when I kick your ass !

Unless you lose your boot in there, then he'll gain a pound or two!

Edited by kdj