Alternative to nissanpartszone.com?

SkiMachine

Hi. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can buy authentic Nissan parts? Nissanpartszone.com looked promising, but they apparently have some bugs with their address verification system thus I can't order from them. Can't say I appreciated the complete waste of time, but that's life.

I'm getting back to my transmission rebuild and need a couple valve springs, and a new pump cover. Not exactly stuff I can pick up from the local NAPA. The "local" dealer is 2 hours away, and expensive..

Thanks.

Yep, here is a topic in our Classifieds/Services section.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/18653-genuine-nissan-parts/

Alkorahil (Rob Lacy) is a long time, helpful, knowledgeable member here who also happens to run an on-line dealership site out of Texas. He knows his stuff, has about the best prices for factory Nissan parts (I don't go to my local dealer unless forced to) and ships internationally. If he can't help you, you are in serious trouble...

B

• Like 2

Hi. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can buy authentic Nissan parts? Nissanpartszone.com looked promising, but they apparently have some bugs with their address verification system thus I can't order from them. Can't say I appreciated the complete waste of time, but that's life.

I'm getting back to my transmission rebuild and need a couple valve springs, and a new pump cover. Not exactly stuff I can pick up from the local NAPA. The "local" dealer is 2 hours away, and expensive..

Thanks.

PM me what you are needing and your VIN and I can get you prices and availability!

Hey buddy, since when do you ship in Canada now ?? !!! Really ! ?

When the US and Canadaian Post Offices changed the postal rules for US and Canada back last year so that tracking numbers work accross the border I was able to talk the boss into it and start doing those.

:lol:

Edited by Alkorahil
  • Like 1