Weird Tire Thread

Karmann

Post pictures of odd tires you come across.

For example- found these today, as opposed to my sea terrain tires :laugh:

photo_zps775263da.jpg

Edited by Karmann
  • Like 1

I don't know a whole lot about street tires, but they're kind of narrow. I think the car has bigger problems, though...

P1010023_zpsa158475a.jpg

The front fascia was missing when we found it (the PO did some unintentional off-roading)... check out that approach angle though! :lol:

oh, well I was talking about the triumph, but of course who doesn't love a set of American racing alloys? those are old school and still expensive.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Is there a Morano off road club? Are they even weirder than us? Do they have a secret hand shake or nod? Can we join forces to take over the 4x4 world?

Nah.....didn't think so....we are on our own. God or Dog help us. (depends if your dyslexic or not.)

All those Continetials mean; is they are designed for AWD type vehicles. my sister n laws Mercedes SUV has those stock. Its a AWD. Would I take it off road? Not a chance.

Believe it or not I have a friend who takes his ML-350 4matic camping, and it usually doesn't have many clearance issues. Granted he doesn't do any side trails, but it's always interesting.

Is there a Morano off road club? Are they even weirder than us? Do they have a secret hand shake or nod? Can we join forces to take over the 4x4 world?

Nah.....didn't think so....we are on our own. God or Dog help us. (depends if your dyslexic or not.)

I like your spelling: Morano, as in Moron who bought a Murano :laugh: (I poke fun but I have a soft spot for them, neat little run abouts, with a killer exhaust note, FX especially). But so far as I can tell, there isn't a club for them, though there are some YouTube videos....

Maybe if we join forces, we could equal enough vehicles for WeatherTech to make some decent floormats for us. Other than that, that's as far as we'll likely get. :lol:

• Like 1