Are there any JWs on here?

TutorN1

Religion and politics usually turn out to be VERY BAD topics on unrelated forum boards. Everyone has their own beliefs but discussing them here is not a good idea, just like at my doorstep.

Plus, it is against our rules.

1.7 - Please refrain from religious and overly political subject matter.

Sorry

No need, that was nothing overt.

While "Religion and politics usually turn out to be VERY BAD topics on unrelated forum boards" is generally correct and it is technically against the rules (to avoid problems), you weren't engaging in any debate, only asking if there are other members of your faith.

I personally do not have issue with that. :shrug:

B

As I ain't exactly fond of religion or politics talk (people tend to defend their personal beliefs a little overzealous when a different view/opinion is voiced), a simple civil question asking if there may be members here that share your view (without getting into what it is) I see no different than say someone just asking if there are any members that are fans of a certain sportsball team or live in a specific region. Keep it light hearted and cheery and I don't forsee an issue. (that coin has 2 sides as well, people who are, behave/people who are not, behave as well)

While "Religion and politics usually turn out to be VERY BAD topics on unrelated forum boards" is generally correct and it is technically against the rules (to avoid problems), you weren't engaging in any debate, only asking if there are other members of your faith.

B

I thank you for your understanding, & to clear up any misunderstanding. It was sorry for starting a sore subject, not in what I asked.

I was unaware of the rule, & I didn't have it in mind to start a debate here.

This is a Nissan mechanic/off-road forum.

That's why I got on here, bc there is such a vast knowledge. Ranging from the aye old Datsun up to today's new Pathy.

Was just asking if there we're is all

B

I thank you for your understanding, & to clear up any misunderstanding. It was sorry for starting a sore subject, not in what I asked.

I was unaware of the rule, & I didn't have it in mind to start a debate here.

This is a Nissan mechanic/off-road forum.

That's why I got on here, bc there is such a vast knowledge. Ranging from the Ye old Datsun up to today's new Pathy.

Was just asking if there were is all