New to this forum

madizm620

Hey all my name is Eric and i'm from Vancouver Island B.C. i just bought a 92 Pathfinder and found this forum, ive never owned one before but have only ever owned datsun 620 pickups and know that datsun/Nissan are the sweetest vehicles ever made. I want to know how to get this thing atleast 3" higher then it is but have never done lifts before just slammed them. any help would be great and is it an easy job to do your self? Thanks in advance, Eric

Here is some pics the day i bought it

pathy1.JPG

pathy2.JPG

pathy3.JPG

pathy4.JPG

pics of the rims off my datsun and new tires

pathyrims.JPG

pathyrims1.JPG

Edited by madizm620

Just hit the search key up at the top... type in body lift, suspension lift, torsion bar adjusting, JGC coils, torsion bar re-indexing, to name a few. Try also the "sticky" threads at the top of the Garage section pertaining to lifting. All will give you a very good idea as to what will do what, & how much it'll take to do it. -study-

After studying a little, you'll be more informed as to not ask quite so generic a question. There's too many different ways to lift, you can lift a little or alot ~ what you want of your rig after it's done will decide which way you go... B)

If you can slam 'em, you can lift 'em too. Not my cup of tea, but :aok: on the 620's... and kudos for picking up a Pathy ~ looks pretty clean. :beer:

Edited by hardwaretoad

Sorry for asking guys i did a search right after i posted that and found everything i wanted to know. I'm look foward to doing some mods to my pathy and it seems i found the right place for info, you guys are awsome. I took it up the mountain today and was impressed at how much flex you can get out of the stock suspension on these rigs, with my rims being so offset and 255/70/15's they stick out about an inch past the flares and i though i was going to smash my flares off or hit my fenders but it tucked so close that i could maybe fit a credit card inbetween the tire and fender. I'm hoping with a 3" lift or so it will give me a little more room to play. will post some better pics in the next few days. thanks for the replys.

Cheers

Eric