94/95 Compatability

Superkirby

I've been looking for some used engine parts for my 1995. I found a good running engine from a 1994 for $220. It seems like it would be worth it for the parts but before I pick it up I want to make sure that parts from a 94 will work on my 95. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks.

Yes I will also confirm this, had a parts 94 xe for my 95 xe used the tranny but everything in the engine compartment is identical. I know 90-93 had the square dash, that might be different FYI

Thanks guys. I found a used harness for $40+shipping. I'm going to pick that up and change it first and if all works well I'll pick up the engine if it's still available. But I don't want to spend all my money on the engine and then still have to spend money on something else to get it fixed.

I've been looking for some used engine parts for my 1995. I found a good running engine from a 1994 for $220. It seems like it would be worth it for the parts but before I pick it up I want to make sure that parts from a 94 will work on my 95. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks.

About the only things that might be different is the ECU and maybe some trim. Knock your self out... ;)

B

Didn't hear it run. It's already pulled out and sitting on a pallet. I haven't got it yet. I'm still trying to line up someone to give me a ride in their truck to get it But I'm trying. I wanna get it though.

Good luck, I hope it works out. :aok:

About the only things that might be different is the ECU and maybe some trim. Knock your self out... ;)

B

Oh, and injectors, I forgot injectors; they are color coded...

B

I read somewhere that the only difference between injector colors is the spray pattern. What I read said Nissan spent a lot of time playing around with different spray patterns to see if they could improve power or gas mileage with something simple like injector nozzles. The different color dots differentiate the nozzles, and as long as you have all the same color it won't matter.

Anyone know if this is true?