bed liner

Reecehenry

My Pathy was always the "armchair wheeler", being an SE almost totally loaded with features.

I liked the carpet with rubber floor mats while wheelin'.

That being said, I think the back would really be nice lined, and it sure would be easy to clean the floors.

My only question would be, how noisy will it be? About the same? Worse?

My wife's old 4rhnner was herculiner from the lose body line across the doors down, it held up good on a DD (when it would lose its shine tire shine products would bring it right back to life and the backs of my legs were a bit scratched up from learning to not be so close to the to let panel getting in and out), it hid some nasty bodywork quite well and I personally don't think it clashed too bad (truck was dark blue and just used black bedliner). I think there's some companies that make it in colors as well as I remember a land cruiser on yotatech I think that was done in red liner but it faded off to a peachy type color kinda quickly... I could have imagined that though :shrug:

I have recently aquired a '77 CJ 5 that is completely bedlined. It sat under a tree for three years and had a nice base of pine needles and leaves all over it (no top). I dragged it home and used a rake and my pressure washer to clean it out. That stuff holds up very, very well. It is easy to clean to boot!