bred brakes , feels amazing, abs light is on

stabworthy

bred my brakes with dot4, they feel better than they ever did. now, my abs light is on , which is weird cuz i didn't i had abs, until i saw the abs unit bolted to the frame rail.

also my check engine came on (which isnt uncommon), and my clutch went to the floor(didn't touch my clutch system, just shine my light at it).

did i just pour a poltergeist in my reservoir?

You have to unplug the ABS on the frame rail......its part of the bleeding procedure.

... :togo: i knew this , i feel dumb

DOT4 is fine.

Did you bleed in the correct order? Bleed your clutch cylinder too, shouldn't take more than five minutes.

i replaced the fluid a while back ,when i rebuilt the whole system. it weird it went to the floor, maybe it jealous . i will freshen it up since i have the big bottle open.

and what is the official npora order, hear hundred things on interwebs.

Straight from the service manual:

brakebleedorder.png

Quoting just so it's seen multiple times :lol: (and I have a book at work that sais the same thing published by Wagner Brake Products. They print this stuff for a reason :aok: )

• 4 weeks later...

It's probably got valves in it that get confused when fluid goes out the rear hoses and doesn't return. Bleeding the unit resets the valves and all is fine and happy.

Or not. I don't know how the bugger works. :lol: