Hello! I am a Datsun/Nissan NUT.

Braden620

Hello all my name is Braden. I currently own a 1995 pathfinder, a 1991 240sx le, and a 1977 datsun 620 with sr20det. I use to own a 71 240z and a 69 datsun 510 which was stolen. I came to this forum to offer some pathfinder parts that I have for sale. I hate to crush or throw away anything so I want to make sure that you guys get your chance at some good cheap parts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Braden I once owned an 81 Datsun 810 / Maxima with an inline 6 cyl diesel engine! That car was cool man, I liked it, even though it only had a 3 speed auto, it was great! Sadly I blew the engine in it :( Also had an 80 280zx (2 seater, the 2+2's were horrid) once, great fun car, love those cars. Also had an 85 Maxima which I also really liked alot with the digital dash (got this in trade for the 280zx) that car got totalled. Now I have a 2001 Altima GXE and 94 Path SE. I did also used to have a 91 D21 when I was 18. My first car was an 83 Nissan Pulsar NX, terrible car, carbureted, front drive piece of crap.

I can see you're going to be a riot to have here in the forums, if you know how to get down like that! Wow. What you've done with that little datsun truck, I have always dreamt of doing the same thing with the early / mid 70s (75) Toyota Celicas and their fantastic engines (20R, twin cam 18R, 6 cyl 5MGE, bullet proof engines). I love the look of the 75 GT coupe, with a hot engine, nice fat rims and tires, paint and rear wheel drive, that would be sooo much fun to get around town in! I had a 77 Celica ST once and I ADORED it. solid rear axle in those.

Edited by gv280z

Trogdor, you know your trucks! Thank everyone. This truck is fun. It gets alot of attention. I am currently building a ka24de for my 240sx so I can take the 620 down to the frame. It may not look like it but my datsun is still in the mock up stage.

Daaaaamn that looks good! I'm not normally into big wheels like that but your truck pulls them off very well.

Thank you!! The reason for the rims is because I added disc brakes in the front. They wouldnt fit behind my 14" factory rims. Plus the 235mm tire help get the power to the ground.

Those are charcoal nissan titan rims. I also have a set of the silver ones but I have never used them. I like the dark charcoal color better and they are alot harder to find.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang man, now that I know you have all of these cool datsun/nissans I will definitely try and get up there soon to get that tranny.

lol, I will try my best to pull that tranny this week. Im gonna strip that pathy down and haul it off by next week.

• 2 weeks later...