mayday mayday ... need quick advice !

wayneoR3M

hi guys managed to pop a brake flexi hose on my 91 terrano. and do you thinki can find a new pair to fit in its place ...... NOT A CHANCE ....doesanybody know if the nissan patrol ones will fit ?? ..... cheers

I haven't the slightest idea. You can determine the type of end fittings and the length and see if you can find one close from another vehicle. It'll get you by and leave you with emergency backup. You'll need the help of your local parts store employee so bring donouts or walabies or whatever. :D

B

Check with Rob (Alkorahil)

he is one of the most active OEM Nissan Parts vendors on this forum. I've dealt with him numerous times and he is amazing (5*).

Send him a PM and ask him for the flexi hose. If that part is available anywhere on the planet, I am sure he will get it for you.

Otherwise, your best bet would be a Junk Yard donor or a "similar hose" and a bit of a retro-fit job from a truck with a similar part like B suggested.

Good Luck

William

• Like 1

Not sure which one you are needing, here is the part info for the front ones:

PART NUMBER: 46210-31G11

DESCRIPTION: HOSE BRAKE, RH

$18.24

PART NUMBER: 46211-31G11

DESCRIPTION: HOSE BRAKE, LH

$20.06

Passenger side I can have in my hands in 2 days, driver side will take about 2-3 weeks but both show still available!

Those are the Nissan part numbers, you can take them to your local dealer and see if they can come up with anything.

• Like 1

cheers guys . had one blow on me last week so put a 2nd hand one on just to tide me over while i searched hi n low .then that same hose blew yesterday while coming down the coalfields hill in collie WA . its a really bad hill glad im still alive !! went every where today to find another second hand one ( ive ordered new hoses from nissan but they gota be freighted over from the east coast..) eventually found one at the wreckers that hadnt been snipped through ........... so im saved for now ...be just my luck the otherside will blow !!!

its a killer of a hill literally .. but what makes it worse is the drivers .........they aint gota clue over here in WA (oz)... .... . so bad that the cops had to make a video to show people how to merge and how to use a round about (island)... add in alot of impatience and idiots and it only leads to one thing .............. death ...