Not a Pathy but a Nissan

yellowbug

Hey guys. I dont have a pathy, my wife does but I do have a Xterra that I go offroading with. I am here to get to know more people and find some more people to go offroading with. I am the President of seXTERRA (South East Xterra). We are looking to be the Souths premier Nissan Offroad Club. We are family orentied and enjoy our trucks. We have a full rides calendar planned for 2013 starting with the Toys for Tots run at wooly's on Dec 8. If you guys want more info on us let me know I will post it. Have fun see you in the MUD

Here is my ride

96B049A8-8701-4857-8499-7761E11F0574-10375-00000CDC3C858D04.jpg

Welcome to the Club...I also have an '05 Xterra...we are very Nissan friendly global crew here...keep up the great work with your club and incorporating the charity aspect to your fun. Cheers

Thanks guys. As for charity we have a toys for tots run in dec. I posted it in the regional area. That is a yearly think for us. Also duting nXm we always donate to the charity specified.

Nice Xterra!

The best of both worlds, the comfortable ride & great wheelin' capabilities of an R50 without the wheezing, squeaking, rumbling, banging, clunking & underpowered feel of a tired old WD40. Oooops, sorry, WD21 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :itsallgood:

• Like 1

Whoa Whoa Whoa !!!!!!!!! you haters should try to follow my caR-50 on any trail you can even pick one out.

You look a bit too wide to run any trails here ;)

I also like the Xterra, but only the square headlight model. the round headlights look too jeep'y to me.

Ok so I don't get the joke.?.

The short of the joke is along the line of this: first generation Pathfinders have a chassis code of "wd21" which spraws from 1987 to 1995 (further in other countries) and are the full framed toaster shaped trucks (2 and 4 doors). The second generation is the 1996-2004 which is designated as the "R50" but is a uni body layout-hence the 'caR50' joking. In good fun you will see owners of each go back and fourth at times with each other (they can get quite humorous at times, that or 2 door vs. 4 door wd21 conversations). As you probably have found out as some point (if you ever looked/cared) the chassis code for your X is "wd22" making it the 'true' next generation Pathfinder, some stuff even interchanges between them as direct fit-hence my "more of a Pathfinder" joke.

As for that T4T run, here's hoping for an awesome turnout :beer: And don't be shy to show off some build on that Pathfin Xterra!