Could use a hand with an American Purchase

Dowser

Hey everyone.

I'm picking up some body armor from a guy on Pinkbike.com and when I went to make the purchase, it says the person will only accept a purchase from a registered American Paypal Account. He doesn't know why its set up like that, and he couldn't figure out how to change it to accept from out of country. If anyone knows how to do this, could you post up some instructions?

OR

If one of you is willing, The purchase is only for $55.00 USD. I could send you the cash if you'd be willing to make the purchase on your own Paypal account and just add my shipping address to your approved shipping addresses so the product would just ship to me.

Annoying I know. but damn nice armor and a good buy for it.

Hook a brother up someone. Here's a shot of the merchandise.

TFSP-0-6_001.jpg

55 bucks total after shipping costs and all?

Ya $55.00 is the final price. Includes shipping.

I'd help if I had a paypal account... :shrug:

You wear that?? :rofl:

WOOT WOOT

Poser alert!! Poser alert!!

WOOT WOOT

:lol:

(better light armor than no armor!!)

B

HAHA

I've got a 2008 Specialized Enduro SL Comp with 6" of travel

2008SpecializedEnduroSLcomp.jpg

and I normally just wear Knee/Shin pads and a Helmet, but I've been getting a bit more cocky and last time out, 2 weeks ago, I sustained some pretty painful rock bites. My shoulder, elbow, forearm Hip and thigh took a serious beating so I'm going to add a bit more protection to these aging bones. I apparently still need to be able to empty out the Poopie Diaper Garbage Pail, injuries or not. :/

That light armor has everything I need. Even has a huge scale like armor down the entire spine and for $55.00 shipped, works for me. So come on someone.....

Pretty Please?

Edited by Dowser

That's a pretty slick looking bike Adam!

I'm just razzing you, I grew up on dirt bikes and mountain bikes and know the value of body armor and always wear as much as I can. There's not much difference between crashing a mountain bike and a dirt bike except you rarely crash a mountain bike going up hill... ;)

Rubber side down, bro! :aok:

B

Thanks everyone for offering.

tmoore took care of it for me and will be shipped soon. Can't thank you enough. This forum has been such a great thing to be part of over the years.

I'd help but I dont have a paypal account.

Thats a whole lotta bling on that bike for a mountain bike. Hate to ask what that cost.

The Bike was worth $3400 USD in 2008. I picked it up for $1350 USD. I've wanted it since it came out, but couldnt justify the price tag at those prices. Now thats been a few years its a LITTLE more affordable. (not really)

That's a pretty slick looking bike Adam!

I'm just razzing you, I grew up on dirt bikes and mountain bikes and know the value of body armor and always wear as much as I can. There's not much difference between crashing a mountain bike and a dirt bike except you rarely crash a mountain bike going up hill... ;)

Rubber side down, bro! :aok:

B

Oh man I miss have a Dirt Bike. I grew up on them when it was my Dad who was buying everything. I haven't has one since I was 15 and I miss my Kawasaki KX every year. One day when I win the lottery, I'll have one of everything. :/

Edited by Dowser