Will toyota truck rims fit my 95 pathfinder?

AzZo

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Toyota___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

That covers some. Older 4Runners and 4WD's are the same. You want a 6 x 5.5. Stay away from 2WD although I'm not positive about older T100's. The backspacing is the issue you want to look out for.

Edited by Trogdor636

Backspacing is an issue on all of the mid 90's older toyota wheels. Here's my old truck with 31x10.50's. I could NOT Have wheeled the truck with anything bigger.

DSCN6392.jpg

DSCN6409.jpg

DSCN6410.jpg

DSCN6606.jpg

DSCN6590.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but thoses are T100 or base model tacoma wheels.

Probably T100s, my factory steelie Toyota wheel set is a little different

a66a69d3.jpg

(the spare, not the rollers)

I believe "shasdakota" has a set of sr5 aluminum 4 spokers on his wd21 and at 1 point at least PaMountianbiker had the same wheels as silverton on his r50. Swaps are possible (Yotas share the 6x5.5 lug pattern and generally have larger hub bores unlike GM wheels which are smaller hub bores), just gotta watch backspacing

Kingman: Are those Chevy wheels? I feel like I am looking at a Blazer when I look at yours. Those wheels just scream "Chevy" to me... :laugh:

"Watch for backspacing on Toyota wheels" What does that mean exactly? Not enough space for the brakes? When you turn too sharp you hit suspension mechanicals?

Thanks.

Edited by ChatWithaNinja

backspacing refers to the distance of the wheel where the lug holes are to the rear edge of the wheel, if the backspacing is less than what the Nissan should have the wheels will stick out farther and if you are running a big enough tire the tires will hit the fenders when you turn. Stock Nissan pathfinder and hardbody wheels generally have about 3.75" backspacing.

So a stock 7" wide wheel with 3.75" back spacing will have 3.75 from the center to the rear edge of the wheel and 3.25 from the center to the front edge, this also keeps the tire "under" the fender.

backspacing refers to the distance of the wheel where the lug holes are to the rear edge of the wheel, if the backspacing is less than what the Nissan should have the wheels will stick out farther and if you are running a big enough tire the tires will hit the fenders when you turn. Stock Nissan pathfinder and hardbody wheels generally have about 3.75" backspacing.

So a stock 7" wide wheel with 3.75" back spacing will have 3.75 from the center to the rear edge of the wheel and 3.25 from the center to the front edge, this also keeps the tire "under" the fender.

I don't know the backspacing on the XE wheels, but I imagine it's the same as the SE Lego wheel. And it's 5", not 3.75". Toyota wheels are more along the lines of 3.75" and that's why they stick out so much.

I always thought it was 3.75" as that is what Jim Connor Racing used to recommend in their catalog, see below:

20zsmwz.jpg

Just measured the back spacing on a stock lego wheel and it is 5", I stand corrected

Kingman: Are those Chevy wheels? I feel like I am looking at a Blazer when I look at yours. Those wheels just scream "Chevy" to me... :laugh:

Stock Toyota wheels I got from my Uncle's truck. I think they were older Tacoma wheels? It's been so long since I've had that truck I hardly remember. Way too many things influencing my memory since then...

I have some toyota wheels on my 92 pathfinder. They are off a newer (2001-2004ish)tacoma i think. they bolted right on and are 16x7 if i remember correctly. And my wheels are pretty much flush (guard dog 32x10.5)..

ps yes ik the people who balanced them were dumb and put a @!*% load of weights on there.

to269412b.JPG

2012-02-10_12-31-28_255.jpg?t=13289008132012-02-10_12-31-13_25.jpg?t=13289008752012-02-10_12-30-48_545.jpg?t=1328900968

Edited by edicer2

toyota rims will fit but u will need the funny toyota lug nuts that are really long.

depends on the wheel, the aluminum ones like the sr5 4 spokers need the 'fancy' long shank lugs that actually seat into the wheels, but some have said that they have actually seen Nissan Legos that had those style lugs as well and it IS possible to purchase them as like I have said, I know 'shasdakota' has them on his wd21

IMG_3857.jpg

edit: found a pic of his (before painted)

Edited by nunya

I have wheels from a toyota on my current pathy, seen in my sig. They are not stock (of course) and I had to do a jgc lift to get them to fit OK. They still rub off road when the tires move around... not sure which toyota they came off of, but they stick way far out lol. I'm working on a body lift to fix the rest of the rubbing. I couldn't pass them up for 100$ though. And they protect my body off road.... -_- mine rubs at the back of the fender at the very bottom edge since they stick out and when turned they tuck in differently.