Memorial Day weekend..

Wo0denSp0on

What does everyone have planned? For my area it kicks off the start of the lake season/river floating season. Tho I started back in march hitting the lake with a 4/3 wetsuit lookin pro style on a wakeboard. Keyword being "lookin". Probably headed out to the lake with some good friends cold drinks and good times!

How about you guys/girls?

BBQ last night, BBQ tonight with cold beer. Get the party done with and then focus on the work...

B

yea.all i did this weekend was remove the 50lbs of wrought iron towhitch that was on rear of pathfinder.dont plan on towing anything.so who needs it.santa rosa.i am originaly from bay area but have since relocated to iowa.good luck with suv.

I thought I was gonna make it all weekend without work. Didnt happen. A machine went down at the mill. But that was only saturday. Crawfish boil saturday night. Made it to the lake on sunday and burnt to a crisp. Recovered Monday.

• 5 weeks later...

When combined with

receiver-shackle.jpg

it becomes a recover point when off roading, towing or being towed from a ditch in the snow, etc ;)

OPPS ON SECOND THOUGHT I THINK I WILL SAND OFF THE RUST AND PRIMER AND PAINT IT AND REINSTALL.THANKS REDPATH 88