Highlined fender flares

Good thing about Arkansas...Inspectiowhat? ha! Looks good man...now what are you gonna do with the rear..

Not sure yet ???? I might be ok with the rear it will have 7 inches of up travel if I try to keep it as is. i can bump stop it and just have a ton of down travel ??? lots of stuff in the driver wheel well to move but I'm thinking about it

That looks pretty sweet. It would be nice to find some after market flares that could fit so that there isnt that much space left on the bottom of the flare.

That looks pretty sweet. It would be nice to find some after market flares that could fit so that there isnt that much space left on the bottom of the flare.

Actually, I think the extra space gives the fender a more dramatic visual "height".

There is no fender left under the flare I cut it off all you see is the body I need this room for my 37's. In fact I might have to cut the slider too about an inch.

Oh it was hard to tell. Almost looks like some fender left but after squinting I can see its gone.

I'm debating on getting a inspection this year???

I don't know how the cops are in your part of the woods but in mine they haven't batted an eye. I'm about a year past due and mine's a DD. If you get stopped 9 chances out of 10 they give you a warning that turns into a ticket if you don't get it inspected in 2 weeks. Just keep up the registration and you should be fine.

And on a side note I really like how you decided to do the rear I think that next time im bored and have some time ill wind up doing the same thing. I thought about it but I couldnt figure out how it would wind up looking. Thanks for being the guinea pig....thats usually my job lol

• Like 1