need opinions on SUV for friend

ahardb0dy

Wow, that's actually really nice.

I was looking at the picture. Every single picture made my eyebrows go up more. "..wow" "..wow!" "wow" "whoa" "wow!!!" "is that stock?!"

Those 3 little switches next to the shifter, are those from Nissan or some aftermarket thing? Those are cool.

oops NVM. they said "air locker". I don't think Nissan did that.

yup, those be fun buttons :aok:

The only thing I think Nissan did wrong with the supercharged xterra is their choice of stock tires, I remember reading reviews and they used like a 55 series tire or something weird like that. I remember in the road tests they said they were like car tires.

this is a supercharged one?

I didn't spy a supercharger. I don't think I did at least.

Wow, that thing is really done up.

What is that big rod that goes across the steering wheel in front of the dash cluster?

Ok, update, no it is not supercharged and my friend bought the truck yesterday, The previous owner must have had the truck modified due to some handicap it has a quick release suicide knob that goes on the steering wheel and the rod is connected to the turn signal stalk so it can be operated with the right hand.

Well I ran the Vin number for this truck and it came up with only 2 owners, the first one being from new to a year ago. Also my buddy thru a set of Toyota FJ steel wheels on it that he got from his dad (that I gave him a while back) and he picked up 4 Falken Rocky Mountain tires, 265/70/17's, he said it rides a whole lot better and pulls better too.