BLINKER FLUID

Alkorahil

Blinker fluid is a highly-concentrated formulations of cycloalkanes and carboxylic acids that have undergone a chemical change known as hummerificationizational distillation. It is a process that can only be carried out in well-ventillated rooms with at least 5 pink flamingos and 2 yellow birds. The blinker fluid reservoir is a bit of a tough one to locate. It can only be seen when the vehicle is on. Once running, the engine will make a sound something like "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM".... The engine is like the internet, a series of tubes, it's not a big truck you can just dump stuff on... With that said, once the engine is running, you will see many moving parts. The blinker fluid reservoir is just beyond the oscillating piece of metal. When the engine is off, the piece of metal is protecting the blinker fluid from theft or vandalism (after all, it is the hardest fluid to find). While it is oscillating, quickly stick your hand in and pop off the lid of the reservoir. With your remaining digits, stick a piece of paper towel (I prefer Bounty, the quicker picker upper) into the reservoir to absorb the used, icky sticky and gooey blinker fluid. At this point, you should probably be feeling a little dizzy. This is caused by three things. One being the large gashes in your hand and forearm from the metal fan you just stuck your hand in, the second thing being the antifreeze that just blew up in your face and is seeping into your wounds, and the third being the feeling of imminent death of stupidity you feel coming on.

:rofl: That story reminds me of the time that I was canoeing down my street wondering just how many pancakes it would take to re-roof my dog house. Do you know how many it would take? Three, because all flowers don't need vases!

Can I buy this magical product from my local Advance Auto Parts?

If so, do you think it would be closer to the tape-on chrome hood scopes, or more near the entire wall of "miracle fixes"?

I do believe my blinker has been overdue for it's fluid change. It gurgles every now and again. Maybe it needs more lube.

Can I buy this magical product from my local Advance Auto Parts?

If so, do you think it would be closer to the tape-on chrome hood scopes, or more near the entire wall of "miracle fixes"?

I do believe my blinker has been overdue for it's fluid change. It gurgles every now and again. Maybe it needs more lube.

probably in the section with the 'miracle fixes'

dont bother fixing it properly, just pour this in and all your troubles will go away...for a few days (if that).

All for only $19.95!

Edited by Alkorahil

:doh:

Hang in there Bud, they aren't all like that. :beer:

B

Very true, most are very appreciative of help, but every once in awhile you get that 'very special' customer that makes you want to drink.

Wait. Somebody actually asked for blinker fluid?

No...but it was right up there with that. Wouldnt listen and knew more that I did about cars...you try to help and explain and they will not listen.

I will not willingly/knowingly sell something to someone just to make a $ knowing that it will not fix the problem, cause more or that they are just wasting money....let me steer you towards whats really going on. Most ppl listen, some dont.

So it started to get out of control and my patience got short. I dont like that either.

I was commenting that I probably could have sold him some.