Nissan Pathfinder 2 Door Zombie Apocalypse Survival Machine

Nefarious

Shoulda been a 4Runner...

YES YES YES!!! LOL

I only watched up until like 4 minutes before I started to skip around, but what did they do?

They spray painted the whole thing black. So, they made it go from looking decent to terrible in about the same time that Pathy could go from 0-60

They put grates on the windows?

Removed the backseat and those triangular windows behind the front seats?

Math a hatch and reinforced the bumper?

Shoulda used a rusted Ford Bronco from the 70s.

defiantly a re-post... (personally not gonna bother merging it right away as it was over a year ago so some newer members may get a kick out of it that wouldn't have seen it otherwise)

it was for sale on their online classifieds for basically scrap price. IIRC it was basically a 'parts truck' to begin with as it was unregestered/untitled/un-something that it wasn't really road driven anymore than really seen in their video clip.

• 1 year later...

Yes,us aussies love to do some crazy @!*%,but zombies? Couldnt they of made a tree harvester out of it,bigggggg bumper,chainsaws of the side,wrapped those tytes with chains and on and on....... Lmao,i would of used it for parts or rebuild,but some people just like to have fun.aussie aussie aussie,oi,oi,oi, ;)

Yes,us aussies love to do some crazy @!*%,but zombies? Couldnt they of made a tree harvester out of it,bigggggg bumper,chainsaws of the side,wrapped those tytes with chains and on and on....... Lmao,i would of used it for parts or rebuild,but some people just like to have fun.aussie aussie aussie,oi,oi,oi, ;)

... that sounds like the perfect anti-zombie vehicle right there. Horde of zombies? Not anymore.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...