Hello World

Rocky88

Hey guys, my name is Scott and I have just come across an 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE. I'm not much a mechanic yet, I'm still figuring the types of things that are put together to make my car work. But I'm determined to have a nice pathfinder.

Some projects of mine are to replace the timing belt, water pump, oil pump, replace most of the hoses and add a bull grill. Add aftermarket transmission cooler and best of all get laid in the back of this puppy.

I hope you guys will be able to answer some of not most my questions!

IMG_20111122_161014.jpg

IMG_20111101_132017.jpg

Edited by Rocky88

Howdy Scott, welcome to NPORA. Don't worry about lack of experience or knowledge, that's 1/2 of the reason this site exists; to share it... ;)

We can steer you right with the vehicle, but perhaps not with other things. Make sure to search and read up in the Garage/How To section to see what has already been covered.

B

Howdy Scott, welcome to NPORA. Don't worry about lack of experience or knowledge, that's 1/2 of the reason this site exists; to share it... ;)

We can steer you right with the vehicle, but perhaps not with other things. Make sure to search and read up in the Garage/How To section to see what has already been covered.

B

B basically covers it there :aok: and I like to suggest once you get your maintenance things in line, you should browse through the members rides section to give you some ideas for future upgrades as well

and best of all get laid in the back of this puppy.

One of my favorite sexual experiences was in my truck

by myself :lmao::fireworx:

• Like 1

One of my favorite sexual experiences was in my truck

by myself :lmao::fireworx:

Oh Gods, he went there and he is bragging again!! :blink:

No one is interested in your 'first' Nunya!! Or the third, or the 1398726th!!

B

Welcome. Can't help with the getting laid part. Wonder if I could get the wifey in the back of mine...hmmmm.

I'll work on getting my wife to help me figure out how to do that. Then I'll post step by step instructions in the "How To" section. :sly: