$ 400

tino

To post images properly, do this:

[img=http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss210/tony242000/IMG00128-20111012-1317.jpg]

Here is your image fixed:

IMG00128-20111012-1317.jpg

Though you already posted this here, I dunno why you posted this topic again :scratchhead:

Edited by Towncivilian

little more info would be helpful but if that were local to me, with no info as long as it was complete (full driveline/interior/body ect... even if a lot of it is junk) I would buy it for 400, scavenge every useful bolt and scrap whats left and probably still be ahead in the $$ end plus have (moar) parts

For me the original look does it< I believe the truck its self from factory is a master piece.I am looking for one of those over head stock lights that I have seen on here that came with some pathfinders.If anyone knows about one help me out.

• 4 weeks later...

no offence..but why are people so ignorant/lazy? Just change yer damn timing belts. It's easier than replacing valves.

Its not that people are lazy or ignorant they may not have the money, time or know how to replace their timing belt. and when you put "no offence" as your two first words people will get offended.

to the OP, I have found that engines are not all that expensive for the pathfinder if that is what it needs, so $400 for one that looks like it has a great body is a real find! I am fixing mine up trying to keep it stock as much as possible, but the call of a solid front axle is really tempting. Good luck with the pathy hope that you get it!

Edited by trogdor

Its not that people are lazy or ignorant they may not have the money, time or know how to replace their timing belt. and when you put "no offence" as your two first words people will get offended.

to the OP, I have found that engines are not all that expensive for the pathfinder if that is what it needs, so $400 for one that looks like it has a great body is a real find! I am fixing mine up trying to keep it stock as much as possible, but the call of a solid front axle is really tempting. Good luck with the pathy hope that you get it!

ok fine. I'll take the no offence out, since there's no excuse. You don't have the money for a timing belt kit? BS. That's $35. If you don't have the money, then don't drive it! Don't have the money for an oil change, then you shouldn't have a car. It's not even an excuse. You wouldn't drive with old oil knowing it's destroying your engine, would you? You wouldn't drive without coolant because you didn't have money, would you? You wouldn't drive with bald tires when it's dangerous as hell because you didn't have money, would you?

I'm not usually a jerk like this, but there is absolutely no excuse. Not even in the subject of cars, but if you had cancer, you tryna wait until the last moment to go to the doctor? And then it's too late? No. just..no. Don't do that

calm down man... not everyone on the road is a super automotive genius. If they were, mechanics would be homeless. Forums like this are (usually - theres some bad ones) great for 'enthusiasts' or people who WANT to learn more about their vehicle/do their own maintenance but Joe-bag-of-donuts every day normal person is lucky he knows how to put gas in his own car let alone maintenance things that don't have a huge light on the dashboard. No need to get heated over something stupid. Now lets steer it back on topic here...

Has any progress been made on getting this one on the road yet?