Will 32" tires fit stock suspension?

Ammon

11.5" wide?? Unlikely on a stock truck with fender flares and no suspension lift. It's bound to rub somewhere, just where and how bad is in question.

Tire size fitment is well documented here...

B

I have 267/75/16s (basically a 32" tire) with 3.5" of backspacing and they rub the corners of the fenders and flares in front. 11.5" wide tires are probably going to rub like mad unless you do a bit of trimming.

Edited by Kingman

Without a lift, 32x11.5x15s will rub. Its not the height thats the issue so much as the extra width. They won't always tuck into the back fenders when flexing, even with a lift. They rub on the rear fender lips if you turn fast or have much of a load at stock height. In the front they will hit the backs of the fender flares. At least they do mounted on Legos. With a 3" lift, The fronts rub occasionally when flexing. I have BFG AT KOs, BTW.

It's also too short to have to keep re-telling the same information that's been covered hundreds of times that can be found by SEARCHING. FYI. I'm sure you'll also find a ton of threads, just like this, that were started due to lack of searching *before posting* in the first place...

How do you like the BFG KO's? I had 35's in the pre KO series and they were decent, then went to mud terrains and never bought an AT tire again.

They will load up with mud if the soil is mostly clay, but otherwise they work very well. If the mud is more sand or loam they clear pretty well. Good performance in rain, and pretty much unstoppable in sand and snow. Aired down, they crawl pretty well too. Smooth and quiet on the highway. For weekend warrior rigs, they are one of my favorite tires.

Thanks, I did go thru the whole tire thread after my post on here and it really amazes me on how so many people have nothing but good things to say about this tire than add they don't do good in the mud, well it isn't a mud terrain so I wouldn't expect it too!! LOL Thanks for the reply I think I will get a set when I finally get new tires.