Damn! This thing is Clean!

cbr900boy

I paid $3,000 for mine, and its that EXACT vehicle, same specs and everything. Difference is mine had a new engine in it.. I feel it was worth it, mine was in very good condition out of all the others Ive seen.

Id pay 3k for that thing as well though. For the condition of that though, Id say it might even be worth the 3250, depends on the maintenance done(ball joints, bearings, etc)..

If ya get it, can I have the tach? =p

Edited by feyded

carfax says it was wrecked twice for a wrecked rig the price it outlandish :thumbsdown:

Yet they claim clean carfax?? :scratchhead:

Regardless, if repairs were done correctly, it probably doesn't matter. With the mileage and package (including the Rapist Red interior), if I was looking for a 2 door I wouldn't hesitate to pay $3000 for it.

I was looking for a '95 with low miles and got mine for $3200 with 96k miles in 95% condition. Sure, many people have $1000 pathys that run fine but some of us were looking for something specific and to pay $3000 for a good condition, low mileage 4x4 is nothing!! Hell, I've put more into it in aftermarket parts than I paid for it, and it is still a deal to me. :D

B

Regardless, if repairs were done correctly, it probably doesn't matter. With the mileage and package (including the Rapist Red interior), if I was looking for a 2 door I wouldn't hesitate to pay $3000 for it.

I was looking for a '95 with low miles and got mine for $3200 with 96k miles in 95% condition. Sure, many people have $1000 pathys that run fine but some of us were looking for something specific and to pay $3000 for a good condition, low mileage 4x4 is nothing!! Hell, I've put more into it in aftermarket parts than I paid for it, and it is still a deal to me. :D

B

yea, if done right, I don't care how many times something was wrecked, that really ain't too out of line considering someone looking for a clean streeter could proably put classic plates on it in most states and cruise it round happily.