Z24 extractors - are single spark plug engines different to twins

Not 100% sure but I cant see the spark plugs being different sizes. I can not think of a single srock Nissan spark plug I have seen that is a different size from the others.

Thanks for The replys lads... but I was wanting to know if the exhaust manifold from a single spark engine will fit on a twin spark motor... I can get a set for cheap but they are from a engine with only 4 plugs... my Z24 has the 8 plugs with 4 in the exhaust ports...

Extractors are a high flow exhaust manifolds used to increase speed of exhaust gasses over a OEM manifold... Dunno what you guy's call them then... As my original question stated will the "extractors" from a Z24 with 4 spark plugs fit a Z24 with 8?

Extractors, headers, manifold... Same thing... Just want to know if they are different or not...

Unfortunately I have no idea. So few of those engines up here. Need to find someone down there...

if anyone wants some extractors that fit a Z24 pathfinder, i have a set ill be throwing away. if you want them, pickup from Hornsby area NSW.

Should have checked in the Oz section mate, 12A is giving a set away.