trade my pathfinder for similiar Hardbody 4x4

ahardb0dy

Didn't know where to put this as it is not really a for sale thread. Was thinking lately I really need a pickup, The PF isn't cutting it as far as being able to move furniture, etc. I can't afford a third vehicle right now and have so much into my Sentra that it would be stupid to strip it and try to sell it, so I was thinking of seeing if I can find someone with a hardbody that may want to do a trade. I would be looking for a King cab 4x4, V6 prefer a manual trans, 94 -95 would be ideal. I found a guy locally who has a 94 hardbody that is looking to barter for a passenger vehicle for his family and I have contacted him and he has replied asking for pictures so I did send him a few pics. If anyone out here, prefer close to Florida has a Hardbody, or knows someone that has one that may want a rust free 94 SE pathfinder with a new/used JDM engine, please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by ahardb0dy

There's a nice-looking '95 4x4 King cab auto for $3k locally by me, but they're asking straight cash... dunno if they'd be interested in a trade. You can try emailing them, here's the ad. There are one or two other Hardbodies that are for sale nearby, but are not king cabs.

One of my friends is looking for a truck, and probably the only deal breaker about this Hardbody is lack of a driver airbag (unless it was an option??).

Edited by Towncivilian

I read the same, but Wiki is unclear about whether it was offered as an option in previous model years. I emailed the seller asking, anyway. I really hope it does have an airbag, this looks like a great truck and it's local to boot.

i would think him to put the 'correct' grill back in and save his current one, it's already a transfer from a previous vehicle. Good luck on your hunt and if you DO find someone to swap make sure to shend them here so we can keep your truck together as well

I also could use a truck as much or more than a Pathy and we have two...

I'm not getting rid of mine, it's not even done yet!! I'm sure the wife won't allow any more vehicles so I doubt I have the option to have both. Is is uncool to wheel with lumber racks??

*Seriously considers the trailer option, not that one though*

B

But if you must. My link

thanks, sent him an e-mail

Yes, the grill will be staying with me even though it needs a new light and I can only find them across the world for $65 !!