I wish they offered these factory cup holders in America

jwblue

Did everyone else figure out how to best utilize the pull down cup holders in the center console of the 93-95 (maybe earlier years as well) Pathfinder?

It actually wasn't until two years of owning the Pathfinder that I knew they were there.

While driving, I take my left arm and reach underneath my right arm which is holding the wheel.

Then I grab the drink and pull my left arm back underneath my right arm.

Edited by jwblue

hahahahahahaha ill add my 2 cents. some of us here have added a cooler. comes with cup holders. yeh we drink in our cars. a drive between majour cities here can range from hours to days but i would like to also add. is there any model where there were cup holders in the back seat arm rest. just becouse kids cant drive for hours and hours without drinking...

here's the cooler i have in place with the cup holder. cost $20 australian

bay007.jpg

I've never seen rear holders in a Pathy, but if your kids aren't using the little spin-out ashtrays, you could easily mount holders there. Then again, kids slam doors... maybe a holder on the back of the cooler would work better.

But yeah, fill that cooler with bacon and you're halfway to awesomeness. (The other half involves a frying pan welded to the exhaust manifold.) :fish:

:rofl: he's gonna HATE you!

Nope, not at all. That's an example of how you do it right.

Arm rest freezers are cool and are especially nice on hot days if you have anything that might get ruined like ice cream. How about giving kids bottles instead of cups? That would make much less of a mess to clean up because bottles have a much lower chance of accidentally spilling. They can put them somewhere too, maybe even in the arm rest freezer?

You people don't understand that I'm not anti-cupholders. I'm against cup holders placed in stupid places (like screwed to the dash) with cups of sugary drinks in them. Bottles are much better and cleaner!

Here comes more Cup holders from Caribbean

morecupholders.jpg

We do need cup holders for cold beer, and also for Styrofoam glasses with Rum and Pepsi and Ice and lemon (Cuba Libre).

This is very poorly done, I don't like it one bit.

Once again:

9-28-10-cup-holder-for-your-car.bmp

NO

38E751C9.jpg

YES

Edited by Tungsten
  • Like 1

At this point I am unclear on Tungsten's position on cup holders.

Those Saab ones are cool. Is there a spot on the dash you can mount one of those bad boys?

I like the QX4 version beside the shifter (but I am not a fan of woodgrain)

JNRDR07Y91W107341_img_8.jpg

Edited by BowTied

Those all look like they belong in the shower! Anything is spill proof as long as there is a sealing lid on it. I already mentioned what I think in the post above but basically if it looks like crap or is poorly placed then I don't like it.

• Like 1

That works too! Not sure how good it will be in a car though.

Slamm on the brakes, they swing the other way to keep level. the car levels out, they swing back. And you spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning the sugary drink off your dash. :)

It will go all over the place. If you stop suddenly then the cup holder swings in the direction you are stopping. If you accelerate hard then the drink will go toward the back.

Ok no, i said the same thing and u got two -2's who the hell is negative bombing u

• Like 2

Here comes more Cup holders from Caribbean

morecupholders.jpg

We do need cup holders for cold beer, and also for Styrofoam glasses with Rum and Pepsi and Ice and lemon (Cuba Libre).

I am thinking also about USB fridge for one beer can.

Something like this:

140.jpg

or like this:

140.jpg

So this black cup holders (made in US) are no good, as beer keeps falling out when I accelerate a lot, I was thinking to add rubber band.

140.jpg

The cup holder on the A/C vent is added just to cover my A/C vent trim that was broken...

As for spilling drinks, never happened to me, just beer.

Apparently there is not OEM Beer holder.

Am I the only one that's even a little bit concerned about the beer in this post? This is just so blunt that I'm kinda speechless. But on a more positive note...morecupholders.jpg

is the COOLEST thing ever!!!! You turned your AC vent into a cupholder? That's epic.

This is very poorly done, I don't like it one bit.

Once again:

9-28-10-cup-holder-for-your-car.bmp

This picture almost made me @!*% brix.

That tape roll holder looks like it has some potential...

You're damn right it does. If you got a cup, and $2, then you're a happy man with a cupholder.

Ok no, i said the same thing and u got two -2's who the hell is negative bombing u

I've been wondering this for a little while now. Some of Tungsten's posts are the most unbiased things ever, and he still gets -3 points consistently.

yeah idk someone is butthurt around here

The hilarity of this added to the hilarity of the duct tape cupholder actual made me soil myself (not really). But it was hilarious. The whole house shook with my laughter. hahaha.

Am I the only one that's even a little bit concerned about the beer in this post? This is just so blunt that I'm kinda speechless

Some of Tungsten's posts are the most unbiased things ever

Wasn't touching the whole drinking and driving thing, you chose to do that (albeit on the pavement or the beaten path) I feel no sorrow for the concequence you find. I just hope it don't hurt anyone else in the process.

People really worry about the rep thing too much... But if you actually read posts tht have negative rep with an open mind and not have a mindset of "this must be right because its what I think", you can see it's a deserved negative. All about the presentation of the post.

All about the presentation of the post.

Yes and looking back at it I can see why some of them got negatives and that's fine but when people hate you they will do everything to make you look bad.

• Like 2

Didn't say that ain't happening either... and wasn't a direct "at you" comment, just a general for most comments that get bad rep (I'm sure I have a few myself... Dunno-don't care-even if I did the fact I'm generally running mobile skin that don't even have the rep system in its dumbed down features)

Yes and looking back at it I can see why some of them got negatives and that's fine but when people hate you they will do everything to make you look bad.

Which is really sad because I can usually do a more than adequate job of making myself look bad without the help of others. All it takes is a public place and witnesses.

• Like 1

Tape roll holder is pure Avant-garde and I love it.

Here is drivers side A/C vent - business card holder (that is mobile phone holder).

npora-cupholders1.jpg

Then, here is "under-carpet-dash-mat-DC-tripple-splitter-USB" widely known as UCDU

npora-cupholders2.jpg

Note that there is plugin DC battery voltage meter

Thinking to remove Palm Tree freshener and add bacon freshener (?)

$%28KGrHqV,!mEE1GCTmy!OBNdv7S2ht!~~_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Then, as seen on this thread:

opened

npora-cupholders3.jpg

closed

npora-cupholders4.jpg

Lots of greetings from Caribbean, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

Regarding the drinking and driving - don't do it!

We do it often in Dominican Republic. Then again, there are almost no rules in traffic, and very few accidents. Accidents usually happens when drivers are overrating themselves. It has nothing to do with having a cold beer, with Ocean view, specially when is 82 F for 12 months, all year long summer.

Edited by Milos

Tape roll holder is pure Avant-garde and I love it.

Here is drivers side A/C vent - business card holder (that is mobile phone holder).

npora-cupholders1.jpg

Then, here is "under-carpet-dash-mat-DC-tripple-splitter-USB" widely known as UCDU

npora-cupholders2.jpg

Note that there is plugin DC battery voltage meter

Thinking to remove Palm Tree freshener and add bacon freshener (?)

$%28KGrHqV,!mEE1GCTmy!OBNdv7S2ht!~~_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Then, as seen on this thread:

opened

npora-cupholders3.jpg

closed

npora-cupholders4.jpg

Lots of greetings from Caribbean, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

Regarding the drinking and driving - don't do it!

We do it often in Dominican Republic. Then again, there are almost no rules in traffic, and very few accidents. Accidents usually happens when drivers are overrating themselves. It has nothing to do with having a cold beer, with Ocean view, specially when is 82 F for 12 months, all year long summer.

OMGGGGG. DAT truck!! I don't even know how to comment on that

It has nothing to do with having a cold beer