Token Girlfriend reporting for duty!

Amanda

Hello! This is Amanda, Seth's girlfriend. I am already a member of the Poho facebook group, and just decided, why the hell not just get a membership on the forums too. You all seem like a right crazy (in a good way) bunch and I'd like to get to know you guys more so when Seth finally had his Pathy up and running fully, eventually are able to go and off road and hopefully meet some of you, I feel less like a stranger among friends. I personally can't wait for his car to be completely fixed so we can off road. When he told me he was working on it when we first met I was all in for going when the car was completely ready. Way too excited for it I think, then I should be, but whatever. Anyway, NICE TO MEET YOU and hopefully I can get to know you all better then just through Seth.

Howdy Amanda, welcome to NPORA!!

You all seem like a right crazy (in a good way) bunch

Well, you are 1/2 right... :shiftyeyes:

At the end of the day, if you can put up with Seth you can deal with us. :D

B

Whos Seth?

Welcome and tell him to get 35s.

A wd21/ real pathfinder is a van, nethier a truck or a car... Thats why the rear seats can fold down.

no, it's not a van... technically it's a wagon (that's what the 'W' stands for in WD21)

no, it's not a van... technically it's a wagon (that's what the 'W' stands for in WD21)

yes! but being based off a truck frame, well, they're truck tuff.... soooo...... lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SCORE! hahaha

Ohhh Slick. I can't even feel intimidated or embarrassed by that because I know too much about you and have texted for him too many times so I feel like I already know you.

nice one slick, :rofl::hide: welcome aboard amanda, and its a truck that grew up :deadhorse:

I read that as a truck that threw up, and was very concerned for a second.

Ohhh Slick. I can't even feel intimidated or embarrassed by that because I know too much about you and have texted for him too many times so I feel like I already know you.

:D:beer:

Amanda. tell seth to stop texting me "i'm peeing in a thunder storm" at 1:30am...... some of us old farts go to bed at 11pm lmao! :rofl:

and anyway, WHEN are YOU going to get a pathy? isn't your car half dead by now?

To add some insight to the whole truck/wagon/van debate. I consider a Pathfinder the four-wheeled version of an imperial star destroyer.

And welcome to the forum, I wish I had a Pathfinder-enthusiast girlfriend! :/

• Like 1

To add some insight to the whole truck/wagon/van debate. I consider a Pathfinder the four-wheeled version of an imperial star destroyer.

And welcome to the forum, I wish I had a Pathfinder-enthusiast girlfriend! :/

Hahah! That made me laugh :) I got lucky, my girlfriends loves my pathy, she even likes to drive it and work on it!

38966314106_medium.jpg

38966314109_medium.jpg

I'm a chick..... i don't have a girlfriend, i like guys, and i don't date any who seem to be mechanically inclined these days.... it just happens like that. :FartExplode-vi: so i make them feel inferior when i work on my pathys :rofl::D they don't even want to learn.

Hahah! That made me laugh :) I got lucky, my girlfriends loves my pathy, she even likes to drive it and work on it!

Dude, that's so funny......am I the only one who caught that one? UTAH=girlfriendS!!!!!!!

Oh, one more thing......"That's what she said.".

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

I'm a chick..... i don't have a girlfriend, i like guys, and i don't date any who seem to be mechanically inclined these days.... it just happens like that. :FartExplode-vi: so i make them feel inferior when i work on my pathys :rofl::D they don't even want to learn.

Release the hounds.