Radio wiring diagram?

?I'm stuck.. i dont have the power antenna btw, but ive tried tons of googling..but they never match up to my wiring (stock, i cut all plugs from their wires) coz i couldnt find a wiring harness for my radio..anyways..anyone have one from a FSM or haynes manual they can share? Thanks!

i mean by like scanning the page or so***

Edited by NissanNismoZ

?I'm stuck.. i dont have the power antenna btw, but ive tried tons of googling..but they never match up to my wiring (stock, i cut all plugs from their wires) coz i couldnt find a wiring harness for my radio..anyways..anyone have one from a FSM or haynes manual they can share? Thanks!

dont match up? how?

First why would you cut the plugs off. Wiring harnesses are available anywhere...

Second, I agree with james. Run your own wires.

Third, if you don't wanna do that, check this out:

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/1639.html

or

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Nissan-Wiring.asp

Edited by adamzan

First why would you cut the plugs off. Wiring harnesses are available anywhere...

Second, I agree with james. Run your own wires.

Third, if you don't wanna do that, check this out:

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/1639.html

or

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Nissan-Wiring.asp

i cut the plugs because i took the plug from the new radio to walmart..and said they didnt have one that would match up to that connector.. it wasnt even on their list, and that id probably be best off cutting the wires to run to the radio wires' plug.. so..i did.

those are what i've found on here..but see how it says blue wire..3 times? i only have one blue wire..and it cant act as a hot twice and a ground for the other..

i pulled back the tape to see if there were any wires removed by a previous owner..and they all looked good. i have the same number of wires.. but..the colors dont match up. im completely lost.

running new wires..i could never do that.. lol that's a loooot of work..

which shape connector do you have? I know there were some 95s that still had the 94 harness (made early in the production year). Use the second link that shows the harness. If that doesn't help, search the forums for a FSM (there are a few links) and look there. If you still strike out, post again and I'll host the FSM section for you.

which shape connector do you have? I know there were some 95s that still had the 94 harness (made early in the production year). Use the second link that shows the harness. If that doesn't help, search the forums for a FSM (there are a few links) and look there. If you still strike out, post again and I'll host the FSM section for you.

i had the 94 harness, for some odd reason, but they had a stock radio with 95 harness plugs..so im wondering if they changed the plugs? i dont know, it looked all stock though, no cut wires.

but..i cant get any power to the radio, im sure its something im doing wrong, but..im at a loss, there are too man pink wires that look exactly alike. and only one bluie wire. my wires are:

ONE thick ground wire (i made myself, grounded onto body, behind gas pedal)

6 pink wires (2 with blue line rinning through it and one with black line running through it)

two light green

one dark green

two purple wires

one blue wire

one light gray wire

two red wires with light gray dots

for a total of:

15 wires.

is this correct?

Do you have a 6 or 8 speaker system small speakers on your columns, speakers in the main doors and a tweeter/woofer combo in the ceiling in the back.

or a 4-speaker system with just door and rear speakers?

it matters.... and the wiring changed in the 94 to 95 transition (and, in 95, the 4 speaker used the new plug and the 8 used the old one or something silly like that.

What would help more is a picture of the connector you cut off so I could see the wires in position. I can then easily give you the right listing of what they are.

Edited by k9sar

Do you have a 6 or 8 speaker system small speakers on your columns, speakers in the main doors and a tweeter/woofer combo in the ceiling in the back.

or a 4-speaker system with just door and rear speakers?

it matters.... and the wiring changed in the 94 to 95 transition (and, in 95, the 4 speaker used the new plug and the 8 used the old one or something silly like that.

What would help more is a picture of the connector you cut off so I could see the wires in position. I can then easily give you the right listing of what they are.

I have 4 speakers and 4 tweeters.. a picture? coming right up!

page EL-34

Download_Me

wire colors:

6-connector

L - Blue

LG - Light Green

P - Pink

PU - Purple

G/W - Green w/ white tracer

R/L - Red w/ blue tracer

R/G - Red w/ green tracer

P/B - Pink w/ black tracer

R - Red

PU - Purple

sweet!! thank you!

i appreciate it. ill get back to wiring it tomorrow. :D

though looking at it, i still think someones messed with the wiring..

i dont have said orange wire.. looks like im going to have to dig through the harness a bit

Edited by NissanNismoZ