SFD

I still have to swap rear 4.6's and work on alignment top of tires is leaning out farther than the bottom. I think it looks better now though as tall as my lifted F250 LOL4aae0113.jpg]868d80c9.jpg84570eaf.jpg

Edited by PaMountianbiker

Looks really nice. :coolpics:

I had to add another camber adjustment bolt to one side to get it all aligned...just an FYI.

EDIT: Should have added that I think it looks extremely well balanced - nice choice in rear coils...

Edited by Rick13

Looks Great! I agree with Rick33, Good choice in rear coils! When and if you get a chance, can you list the specs of what you chose in Coils, Shocks, Springs, Tires & Rim Size / Backspace, Spacers (if any)???? Any rubbing with the stock fender flares or inside plastic wheel wells? Again congratulations on the SFD. I can't wait to do mine, hopefully this year!

The List as of now :

Front

SFD kit by Krypton Fab.; 2" ac lift coils; New cvs shafts from Napa; New Tierods; 1 1/2 " wheelspacers Stock pathfinder steel wheels from a WD 4 1/4 backspacing

Rear

5.5" lift coils for WJ with pigtails cut off one side ; welded on spring holders on axle side ;Ford F250 stock shocks; Krypton track bar relocater

Tires

33x12.50x15 on stock pathfinder wheels from WD with 4 1/4 back spacing

4.6 gear swap with LSD in rear

Future

New skid plates - Missing link - 35's - front ARB locker - New bumpers f/r with hitch mounts for my new Warn 9.5 winch.

Welcome to the club, you will get that alignment figured out soon enough....happens with every lift

:chairfall:

Just thinking of that first picture you posted, looked awfully familiar and reminded me of the painful install (IMHO):

2010-10-03_15-13-17_359.jpg

And some commiserating with the positive camber:

2010-10-05_17-07-56_351.jpg

Flexing today 33x12.50x15 on 7 1/2" rims 4 1/4 backspacing

How is the rubbing in front and rear????

Whats your opinion.......I have 15 x 8 rims w/ 3.75 BS How would your 33 work with my rims?