Menvotech

crazyhayseed

Has anyone used these parts? I'm looking at a set of their ball joints, but I'm wary of quality/price.

Rock lists them 3/10ths of a dirt.

They come with cool blue bushings too! :laugh:

MK9347_FRO.JPG

Edited by crazyhayseed

• 5 months later...

As long as it has a zerks fitting... I hate those useless "ungreeseable" b.s. steering and suspension pieces. I may be lazy but like maintnance to prolong the life of things...

Holy zombie post Batman!

These ball joints do have grease zerks. They seem to be of high quality, but I haven't got them on the truck yet.

Holy zombie post Batman!

These ball joints do have grease zerks. They seem to be of high quality, but I haven't got them on the truck yet.

Your the necro, not me! I posted while was fresh.

ungreasable ball joints are fine if they are sealed right

i'm still on 20 year old factory ball joints and they have not developed any play

As I said in another thread, I like zerks fittings. Some people have luck with them, I like being able to service my stuff.

Your the necro, not me! I posted while was fresh.

I was referring to me. Was trying to get the zombie post comments out of the way. Just thought I had some relevant data for the thread, since it showed up in a search. :)

If you wheel hard or are putting 32 or 33 inch tires on. I would splurge for the moog. I went cheap autozone ones without zerk fittings and my boots are torn and they are already worn. I only have about 10,000 miles on them, But most of those miles are hard wheeling miles with 32 inch tires

My next set I will not be going cheap on.

Edited by msavides