I Had A Dream Last Night...

TooQForYou

Hahaha... you haz da mod-itis! :D

I was just reminded I had a pathfinder dream last night... I had a new pathfinder, an R51.

I had forgotten the dream entirely, until I was chatting with a friend who is trying to track down a batter drain issue... I mentioned that mine had that when the rear wiper borked out on me. Then I remembered the dream... the rear wiper in my dream worked. When I looked at the back window it was an R51.

Oddness.

but looking at his pic, "Q" being quite mystical and never staying put; He prolly "aquired" it from a soccer mom, thru no direct Interferance (like the character) and now wants to Lift it before he dissapears again.

(avid star trek fans will get this)

but looking at his pic, "Q" being quite mystical and never staying put; He prolly "aquired" it from a soccer mom, thru no direct Interferance (like the character) and now wants to Lift it before he dissapears again.

(avid star trek fans will get this)

Nice (and I believe that John De Lancie would agree!)

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins.

I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.

Haha, yeah good thing I didn't say I HAVE a dream...

I believe the groceries comment was referring to the R51 ;)

PS. we could totally turn this into a 'what did you dream last night thread'

Haha

I had a dream that I got in trouble at work and my punishment was to get sent back to basic training for a few weeks and then go back to work.

When I got there all the "Punished" trainees were in one flight separate from the new recruits. The Drill sergeant had us hooked up, on the outside we were beeing drilled and grilled but inside the dorm building (co-ed) we had better beds, TV, Xbox, beers every night and so on. He knew yelling 24/7 at grown men who had been there & back, plus treating them like children, wouldn't be easy so he didn't even try.

thus our "punishment" was more like an incovienent and temporary relocation lol.

Haha nice!

I also dreamed that I forgot to clock in at work so they fired me, saying that I was absent. And I was like, "I wasn't absent, I just forgot to clock in. I did the work-people even saw me. I even clocked out!"

I HATE dreams about work! :headwall:

I have had a theory for decades, if you dream about work, its time for a vacation...

B

I have often had dreams about work when I was on vacation. A few days away, and my subconscious starts stressing about what I am not working on.

I have had a theory for decades, if you dream about work, its time for a vacation...

B

Actually I was just on vacation two weeks ago, but you still may be right. :D

Well, I'm kind of having second thoughts about lifting my Q.

This stepped into the equation:

Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle

5846.jpg

I don't know which to get! :(

I have heard some accuracy/quality issues about the Mini 14, ie not built the way they used to be made. Hearsay though, I don't own one. If you are serious with .223, save for an AR...

Oh, and lift the Q, it looks like you are carrying groceries... :D

B

Yeah I heard about that those issues too. But from what I heard those were the previous generations of mini-14s. Ruger supposedly fixed a lot of the accuracy problems in their newer minis. They're the best bang for the buck as far as I've seen. And I'd rather not get an AR. I don't have any experience with either platforms, just going on what I've seen and heard.

My dream gun is the Bushmaster ACR- put it water, put it in mud and it still shoots. Plus you can change it to a 6.8 SPC setup. But those fetch for quite the pretty penny.

I'd sure be able to use the lift a lot more than a rifle!

Edited by TooQForYou