Who's Got The Silver Wd21 In Chester County Pa?

dankman911

I thought MiniMe got stripped of all lettering, and I'm on the wrong side of the state (and definatly not mistakable as silver) :shrug:

Any other markings tht might help pinpoint the truck?

I do but I'm not sure it says U-Haul anymore

lol, I was driving my sentra so all I could see was the hitch and some nice tires.

I could see it being the truck your standing in in your profile pic. Charcoal, silver, grey...it was dark.

Rear window got 3 generations of NPORA stickers in it and one for Paragon?

let's see... I have 2 from the different NorEaster weekends, one from NIORA, one from NPORA, one from PAragon and one from Rausch creek. yep.. probably me

Thought so, talk about a small world! U ever need anything for the truck let me know. I'm the asst. manager of the Autopart International in Norristown :beer: .

Just recently got an API here, was awsome for like 2 weeks price-wise then outa nowhere BAM! higher than everyone! Were great for the really cheap customers but I wouldn't set one of the parts boxes near my truck (no offense, I just don't like Advance parts)

Thought so, talk about a small world! U ever need anything for the truck let me know. I'm the asst. manager of the Autopart International in Norristown :beer: .

Cool. There are always things I need but half the fun is heading over to shorty-n-daves and picking through their piles. Of course, that will have to wait until the spring thaw.