will this grill bolt up.....

haascncvf2

i realize my 95SE-V6 is a 4x4, and not a low-rider/show truck; but i am in the process of a few mods here and there...

20101123065709.jpg

just installed a 13" flip down dvd; as well as a custom box housing 2 12" MTX subs.

(still searching for the proper brush guard; once found and purchased will be installed)

i posted a thread on changing my grill out to a phantom; but have decided after all i am not fond of that look;

but am still curious/searching for a different look; what grilles WILL fit my 95 SE-V6.

so this is my most recent idea; (minus the bumper pieces)

i do realize this grill is on a hard-body truck; hence my question if it will bolt up...

anyone care to coment? post pics of your non og factory grille?

picture107h.jpg

thanks again in advance

Roy.

you mean this setup?

eacd1507.jpg

been talked about before but I'll give you the basic rundown/parts list

1.HB grill of your choice (93+ pictured)

2.HB marker lights, 1 for each side (to make the 'trim' cosmeticly line up correctly)

2.HB headlight buckets WITH mounting plates to mount th ebuckets to your rad support

2.Headlight bulbs with pigtails

the ebay billit inserts are optional (and you will have to cut the grill to make them sit nice and flush like and not look half-fast)

its a fairly simple parts swap process with the only real thinking involved being cuttign your old headlight plugs and splicing in the pigtails. any snags feel free to let me know and I can help you out :aok:

(HB= Hardbody pickup... just incase)

The PF side lights have that lower screw hole that hangs off at an angle with litte support. I've broken many of those on branches and such...

The HB side lights are continueous piece with a single web in that area so they take allot more abuse.

I don't have a HB grille, but this grille is off my 88. my pass side corner light is off a HB... just in case you were looking for other ideas if you can't get the Hb stuff

IMG_8512.jpg

I have Carello lights on my Lambretta scooters. They can get very pricey!

Maybe you can fab up some brackets to support more easily found and cheaper lights.

I'm diggin' that grille also! Ebay Italia, here I go!

I'm still looking for Carello lights, I've found some that were on ford cars that mount in front of the grilles that look similar. I've checked Hella, Piaa, Cibie, Cepek, Warn and a few other light companies and none make a light that will fit and still clear the little space behind the grille. But I keep looking.