Im looking to get a lift for my pathy?

94beast

im lookimg to get a lift for my pathy but idk if i should go with the suspension or just body but if i decide to get of any can someone tell me ok lifts for pathy or if how can i level it out?

Edited by 94beast

thanks for the advise and ya i have 32's on my pathy but do you know where i can find a body lift or if how i can do it my self?

4x4parts.com

There should be a thread about installing a bodylift somewhere. The actual lift is easy, it is fixing/expanding stuff that gets to be a chore.

had a quick auestion? The lifts that 4x4parts.com sale are those good lifts or ok lifts or not good? what would you rate the lifts they sale there on the website of 4x4parts.com?

• 3 years later...

Also, search the forums about using Jeep Grand Cherokee front coils in the rear & cranking the torsion bars. Its a little rougher ride, and you can wear out ball joints quicker, but its a cheap($100), easy 2.5-3" suspension lift.

Also, search the forums about using Jeep Grand Cherokee front coils in the rear & cranking the torsion bars. Its a little rougher ride, and you can wear out ball joints quicker, but its a cheap($100), easy 2.5-3" suspension lift.

Or spend the $200 on UCA's and $20 on the JGC coils and get 3" that will last forever and not wear out ball joints :shrug:

• 1 year later...

i just bought a 1994 nissan pathfinder xe and im looking for the best left kit there is to ride offroad and make it look nice and have no trouble on a buget

Edited by salomon

No big difference in lifts and the 4x4parts.com one has everything you need including completely useless bumper relocation brackets...

B

Seriously the brackets are useless.