Salutations!

farmergoo

Hello everyone,

I been looking through this site for the past few weeks and decided to join the community. I have owned my pathfinder, or "sh*tfinder" as my friends call it, for just over 3 years. I bought my 1995 XE 4WD Automatic in Oregon when I was in college. With about 185,000 miles, my car has been a amazingly reliable considering I only give it gas and the occasional oil change. Now that I have a job, I can afford to do some long overdue maintenance. I don't know a great deal about working on cars but I am pretty crafty so I hope that a combination of my skills and this site will keep my car going for another 100,000 miles.

Regards,

Farmergoo

16itklt.jpg

Welcome Mr Goo.

Yep, you are right, they are tough but it may be overdue for some TLC at the same time. I'm sure we can walk you through the majority of what you might need to do.

1995-185k-100k more? Should be doable... :D

B

:lol: That's what ALL of my friends call mine. :beer:

Welcome to the site man.

That's because you own a gay blue two door.

I would disown a friend that disrespected my truck like that. Oh yeah, these are trucks, not cars. ;)

I bought my 95 with 189k miles on the odometer, and have put 10k on it in 6 months time. You keep up on the little maintenance that it needs and I'm sure it could out live you!

:lol: That's what ALL of my friends call mine. :beer:

Welcome to the site man.

None of my friends call mine that, since they've seen it copletely filthy plenty of times and none of them would do that with theirs... HA. All my girl friends have loved it after they see where it can take us and the room i can make in the back!

None of my friends call mine that, since they've seen it copletely filthy plenty of times and none of them would do that with theirs... HA. All my girl friends have loved it after they see where it can take us and the room i can make in the back!

That would have been nice when I was a teenager, I got caught parking so many times in my moms toyota station wagon. If I would have had a truck like this back then I could have gotten where no cop could go. (Mental note: Don't let my son, and especially not my daughter use this truck!)

James

r50s are just really tall cars with big wheels hahahhaha (i own a r50)

welcome to the site mang

that pic make me want snow!!!

why wont it snow yet!??? stupid souther california

im straight up fiending guys. i need to go snowboard asap or im gonna go crazy!!!! :ar15: