Pathfinder newb from Nova Scotia!

Hey guys and gals!

I stumbled across this site while looking at info on the body lift I bought for my "Pondfinder" (looooooong story lol) I picked up a 94' Pathfinder from my boss as my first 4x4 and I'm hooked! All of my other vehicles have been / are volkswagen but I'll never be without a 4x4 again.

I don't have many pictures of it yet, but here it is with the lightbar I threw together:

img0422d.jpg

_MG_8198.jpg

My 1990 jetta with a 2.8 vr6 I swapped in:

photo10d.jpg

My 77' Rabbit 1.6l

15f75943.jpg

aaaaand last but not least my 04' GTi 1.8 turbo stage 2+ Currently in primer mode as I've swapped some bits around!

28352_402197624015_511959015_448447.jpg

Thanks guys!

Those headlights aren't on my jetta anymore! haha I'm in the middle of fitting Corrado headlights for a change in the looks! Those wheels are Porsche 7-slots from a 928, 16x7 and with the adapters I need to run them on 4x100 make them stick out too far to properly lower the car :( I've traded them for a set of 15's now, so I'll be able to bring the car back down a bit once I'm done painting them!

I'll grab some new pics of the pondfinder asap!

Hahaha the pics I posted do make it look like I live in Soviet Russia (no offense!)

And yes, the Pathy did come from NJ, my boss bought it new from the dealer when he lived there. I'm the second owner with all of the service reciepts so it's in really good shape considering how quickly the east coast winters eat vehicles. I noticed a thumb size hole in the rear frame above the rear tire so I just boxed the entire rear in to make sure it's proper now :D

So here's a nice sunny one from last halloween, when I painted a spare hood I had for my gti:

gtiolantern.jpg

Edited by TheDirtyFresh

Thanks guys! I've been reading posts for hours and I keep learning more about what I can do to my rig. I'm very much a hands on type, and armed with the pretty detailed diy's you have in here I'm confident I can get work done!

Rusted hood eh? I'll see if I can find pictures of my spare hood I had on my jetta.. hahah I had a rusted hood and trunk lid for a while. That was when I learned the value of air craft stripper! that stuff is insane!