Leak on passenger side

1987Bama

This is a new one on me as I have never seen any vehicle I have ever owned do this.

This morning while turning into Hardees,I heard a noise under the dash on the passenger side.I looke dover and i see a piss stream of water pouring into the floor.I thought,oh crap,heater core is gone.Mind you,I had the ac on and it was nice and cool inside the suv.

I get out and check it and its not radiator water,its clear.....look up and i see condensation on some of the parts.Looks like the stream is coming from the "evaporator housing"(or whatever nissan calls it)?

and some of the hoses and tubes have condensation on them.

Doesn't leak turning to right but turning left,it will stream water in the passnger corner of the floor board.

Anyone want to tell me what it is?

Also wanted to say i am not sure its the drain hose being clogged as it pours water from the underside when i use the ac.

Edited by 1987Bama

Blow some compressed air into the bottom of the drain hose. Most common thing is a leaf or something gets sucked in and sits on the drain hole. Plugs it enough to overflow, not enough to stop the drip...

• 1 month later...

Had the pathy in shop lst week to fix ac leak and they worked on the drain hose for me,cleaned it out.It seems to leak more water to start with but still poured out into the floor.Now,it doesnt leak at all from the drain hose and its pouring into the floor when i make suden moves like hard braking or sharp turning.

Possible i have a hose thats causing the leak other than the drain hose?

• 3 weeks later...