Woot 100 posts!

Scaramoche

I just hit 100 posts! im officially a memeber...hehe now to get my pathy beefed up a bit(get new tires tomorrow...well used actually) then take some pics hehehe.

PS i hinted im getting some tires tomorrow, but was surfing CL earlier and seen a bunch of toyota 6 lugs with tires, will these fit the pathy wd21 6 lug patern?

lucky you man im still at like 60 post but im pretty sure the yota wheels will fit cause my friend had some eagles on his yota and put them on his 94 hardbody but post pics when u get new rubbers

As said Nissan and Toyota 6 luggers interchange. As B stated too GM six luggers work as well BUT remember you will have to bore the hub holes out a littl ebit if they are factory wheels if you go that route.

didn't mean to ruin any excitement, congrat's on your number of posts, in terms of how long you have been on here I am the NOOB

lol, i registerd on site last year, but trolled it for a few months before joining hehe

Yea man, those soft 8's are great...and Precise1 gets the props for the hook up on the cheap low down price!!!

oh yeah thats cool i think i get a good price on the pacer knock offs cause my dad manages a tire shop i think i paid 220 for all 4 but i think its good not sure though

Edited by ANDY

I've got a lot more than 100 posts, but only a couple of mine are actually worth reading...this ain't one of them. :D

Think theres a couple people around here like that

:whistle:

oh yeah thats cool i think i get a good price on the pacer knock offs cause my dad manages a tire shop i think i paid 220 for all 4 but i think its good not sure though

That's about the same price I was quoted by local tire shops too. The Pacer and the Crager rims are identical, made at the same plant, and if you cross reference some web sites, even have the same manufacturers part number. That's why the make logo is on the center cap... ;)

Simple FYI, I bought 5 Crager Soft 8 rims on sale at Summit Racing. Total shipped to my front door was $211.95

B