JGC lift?

jeremyelvis

i see that some people use use JGC lifts on their pathy. is it compatible with stock pathys or is modification needed? "Colbyvan" i beleive is his name used on NPORA, uses a JGC lift on the ZAV(which is an amazing machine)along with other people who have said they used them as well. just wondering how they work.

Swap the JGC V8 front coils with our factory coils and you're done. For the front, crank the torsion bars and install ball joint spacers or aftermarket UCAs to correct the ball joint angle.

you can also use aftermaket XJ coils. I bought the 3" XJ pair form rough country for $120 and I am very happy.

Same amount of lift but Softer ride than the GJC coils

unloaded they sand allot taller(because they are softer)...

Swap the JGC V8 front coils with our factory coils and you're done. For the front, crank the torsion bars and install ball joint spacers or aftermarket UCAs to correct the ball joint angle.

ok so its only coils they use. and i've seen it mentioned before but neverasked what it means exactly. "cranking the t-bars",and how is it done?

Only mod needed for the JGC springs is to the springs, cut the "pig tail" off. Our springs are full diameter the whole way, the Jeep spring make a bend in at the one end, trim it off right at the bend and your done.

Thanks 87. I threw it together because I needed to be able to host email's and pic/videos for both my wife and I. (She takes a TON of both.) People poke fun because it is my name as the address, but hey, it was available and why not!? Hahaha.

Yes, 31 10.50's probably some of the better tires I have ever owned. Sport King A/T's. Cannot seem to find them anymore, people quit carrying them. (They have close to 60K on em, and still have good tread.)

Whenever I get time to install the BL, then I will be putting 33's on it. We will see how much trimming is required!!!