new pathfinder

joemud

First off hello to all. I just got a 94 pathfinder xe and so far so good. Ive bean poking around on the forums for about a weak and this seamed like the best one to join as im sure I will have plenty of questions at some point and im looking forward to helping out when I can. Just in reading through the forums I have already found answers to most of my questions so far so thanks for the help already. I do have to say though my heart sank when I saw the first pitures of a rotted out frame and ran out quickley to check mine to find that it was in good shape, just a little surface rust,few. All the other common rust spots are there though and I will need to fix those so if anyone knows a good cheap way to fix the rear rockers, that is the only thing I dont have a plan for yet. Also I just want to be clear, it is my understanding that I can put some 31-10.50s on my stock patfinder with the stock rims at stock height, I plan to get some soon and the wife is already complaining about the money so I dont want it to be wasted or cost me more than just the tires. Again thanks for all the help so far.

Welcome Bud!! Congrats on the new pathy and I'm glad you were able to find a lot of needed info by reading, we have tried to organize things to make things easy to find (with exception of the search function). Like everyone else said, 31" tires will fit fine. Be sure to check out your local Craigslist for deals on tires, some people have gotten lucky...

B

Be sure to check out your local Craigslist for deals on tires, some people have gotten lucky...

Yea I saw a set of five BFG_ATs on craigslist for 300. Guy said they still had the little casting nobs on them but I just wasnt fast enough.

• 3 weeks later...