New People From Argentina

JAD

Hi team...

Im registered from 2009, but i think this is my firts post.

Im, live in Argentina my actual WD21 is the 3rd Nissan Pathfinder.

I have a 1992 WD21 2 door TD27 diesel engine 5 speed M/T, later a 1995 WD21 XE 4 doors TD27 diesel engine 5 speed M/T and now a 1995 WD21 SE 4 doors WG30E 5 speed M/T....and really I enjoy all the Path,s

Thanks all for this great forum, I try to stay on focus...and sorry in advance for my basic English.

Un abrazo

Jose Adolfo Diaz

Why does everyone apolojize about their English? It's always better than some of the people who use it as native language! Belated welcome man

Hello, and welcome to the site!

Argentina is someplace I have had a desire to go to for quite some time. Ever since I read an article about Angel Falls. Its on my list of things to see before I die and I think I may just attempt to drive the Pathy there.

If you've had your pathfinder for 8 years, you are gonna love everything about this site. So many things to learn about to keep our rigs in great shape, and all the little things that can be done to them. This is the place to be and congratulations on finding us.

Thanks all for the welcome and comments... !!!

I try to post some pics later.

DavefromOZ, t

Under mi oppinion, the TD27 is a great engine, hard, simply , reliable only start and run and run....I say the TD27 is "dog´s meat" always start....start under the water !!! :lol:

My TD27s are atmosferic ( no TD27T Turbo ) , good torque al low RPM, good perfomance in the off road use, really in low gear reduction is a pleasure to drive, but in the road the speed is slow and runs some noisy.

In the other hand here in Argentina we enjoy the low cost of the Diesel Fuel during a lot of years, and now the price are near to the international prices....a good Diesel Fuel have the same price as a Premium Gasoline.

I take the decision to change to V6 engine, more HP, more silence, best cruise speed,....more confortable and my bones are happy.

My first Off-Road 4x4 truck was a CJ5 Jeep made here in 1971 engine 4L151, later 2 TD27 engines, and now I´m really touch the sky with the hands driving on a Path VG30E. Is a pleasure.

Un abrazo

Jose Adolfo Diaz

My firts Path, 1992 TD27.

dscf2678.jpg

dscf1470z.jpg

The second TD27, 4 doors build in 1995

34parapostear.jpg

The Diesel engine room...

motorparapostear.jpg

lateralparapostear.jpg

The actual Path 1995 engine VG30E

parapostear2.jpg

parapostear1.jpg

dscn1134aj.jpg

...yes I love Path in black.

Sorry for the long post.

Un abrazo

Jose Adolfo Diaz

Long post? You brought pictures! We like pictures here. Strange that your previous trucks had clear front corner lights and your current one has amber(orange). Why do you have a registration plate in your windshield and on your front bumper? Is one considered a safty inspection stamp?

...some differences between the blacks Path, the previous (TD27) have full crhome in some parts, (front grille, bumper,moldings of windshield etc ), basic cloth seats, sun roof, switches of ligths and back window at the instrument pannel and other bit details.

You can see a some versions here with differents components bodies and equipment,during the 90´s a company named CIDEF was the representative of Nissan in Argentina, they import WD21 manufacturated in Japan from differents market destination.

The plate at the windshield is my license of amateur radio operator, my call sign. A VHF radio is installed in the Path

Later I add a pic of my QSL in the firm.

Un abrazo

Jose Adolfo Diaz