Tires

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think theres 1 or 2 r50s with 33s and no lift(check the members trucks sections)... how big do you want to go and how much are you willing to trim are my questions back at you (since :search: ain't a helpful answer)

I think theres 1 or 2 r50s with 33s and no lift(check the members trucks sections)... how big do you want to go and how much are you willing to trim are my questions back at you (since :search: ain't a helpful answer)

i planed on getting the super swamper thornbird. and i didnt really want anything to big, nothing over 32". and not that wide either

All Thornbirds are are agressive LOOKING street tires, generally are even a :nono: in the mall crawler world

ohhhhhhh..... damn thanks for tellin me, kinda new..... whats an agressive tire thats really good in mud but i can still drive on the road??

Its stock with toyo open country and I don't really like the toyos on it

Don't tell Ty that he gets a hard on any time he sees Toyos...j/k Ty.

I have the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's on my Pathfinder and I love them...BFG A/T's always perform and look great.

Don't tell Ty that he gets a hard on any time he sees Toyos...j/k Ty.

I have the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's on my Pathfinder and I love them...BFG A/T's always perform and look great.

Not gonna lie, they're pretty sexy tires. :lol:

Seriously, though. The A/T from Toyo is a pretty impressive tire. However, the M/T is just superb! Great off-road capability, cleans well, considerably low road noise, wears very well compared to similar tires. To be honest, I've never driven on anything else with trucks so I guess I'm a little biased. ;)

I do like the BFG A/T, having driven a WD21 rollin' on them. Only one time but they seemed like pretty good tires. :aok:

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Which ones? If they're the A/T I can't help but ask why... If they're the H/T then I can understand. Those are garbage... :thumbsdown:

I had the h/t. Not to good. Alright, thanks ill check them out. I though super swampers were good but I guess not. And sorry for doging on toyo, had bad experience with them

What about the narrow TSL tires? My friend has a set on his xterra, 33's. Did well in the mud, clean really well, and didn't have to trim too much

Yeah, I heard good stuff about super swampers but I don't know. I'm mostly gona be goin through mud, not much of a crawler.

I am very interested in getting the Wrangler Duratracs on my winter rims, they look very aggressive but are well mannered for their looks...

Yeah I heard those were good to

I had the h/t. Not to good. Alright, thanks ill check them out. I though super swampers were good but I guess not. And sorry for doging on toyo, had bad experience with them

Meh, to each his own. ;)

The H/T is a pretty crappy tire. I'd recommend looking into the A/T depending on your needs, though. :aok:

BFG MTs and call it a day.

probably one of the best MTs out there, and BFG was the company that started the off-road tires and made it into what it is today. you can't go wrong at all with the BFG truck tires. they will cost you a decent chunk of change though. i'd go for the 31s, but it all depends on what you're getting into.

Meh, to each his own. ;)

The H/T is a pretty crappy tire. I'd recommend looking into the A/T depending on your needs, though. :aok:

What about toyo m/t ? I'm mostly going to be in mud, not much else

Meh, to each his own. ;)

What about m/t ? Any good, need an aggressive tire for mud