Good Tires?

Kyle94

I have a set of 4 Michelin LTX in 235/75/15 (about 75% condition?) mounted and balanced on pathfinder chromies in my back yard that I want to sell. You would have to pay shipping though...

Damn, son, you aren't going to get much for that. Talk to me if you are interested though.

B

How much do you want for em and how much would shipping be to 98626? Oh and are they all terrains?

That doesn't apply to Pathfinder with solid axles in the rear; no adjustment.

B

Yep, but some places won't even attach the pods to the rear wheels :crazy: , so they get the front end in spec, but you end up with a dog trackin' truck.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set of 4 Michelin LTX in 235/75/15 (about 75% condition?) mounted and balanced on pathfinder chromies in my back yard that I want to sell. You would have to pay shipping though...

Damn, son, you aren't going to get much for that. Talk to me if you are interested though.

B

To anyone interested....I have a '97 SE and once the OEM Duelers were done at 40K miles I put on the Mich LTX's in p265/70-15....got just shy of 100K miles out of them!!! no joke. But you don't get that kinda treadlife without accepting as somewhat less comfy ride. Get your money's worth though!!! Course at this point the wear bars are showing and won't pass inspection. Gonna try the Gen' Grabbers HTS next up.

Edited by piste

If your state allows Retreads, Tredwright purchases the right to produce popular tread patterns and makes very high quality rubber. The prices are usually around 78.00-90.00 per tire but they usually always have deals running. I've been meaning to grab a set but haven't had the cash, have a few buddies that run them and they approve.

Edited by McKenna